Babblers Gaming Community: My Other Half - Babblers Gaming Community

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My Other Half

Poll: My Other Half

Should I kill my girlfriend?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   TheRobster 

  • Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 11,385
  • Joined: 14-January 03

Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:40 PM

I need the insurance money. The poll is binding, I'll go with whatever option wins.

#2 User is offline   TheRobber 

  • Cookie Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 70
  • Joined: 25-August 09

Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:44 PM

View PostTheRobster, on 19 April 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

I need the insurance money. The poll is binding, I'll go with whatever option wins.

(n) (n) Your poll is silly, really. As its all in favor of you harming a lady you love (or say you love)for I have no idea but still. Besides you will null the value of said insurance policy. :ph34r: But then again its your life! Its been nice knowing you and I am sure all the guys in prison/ jail whatever you call it on that side of the pond will find you adorable in ways I am sure you have already imagined. :naughty:

#3 User is offline   King Phil 

  • Ye Olde Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 8,411
  • Joined: 17-January 03

Posted 29 April 2018 - 08:03 PM

View PostTheRobber, on 27 April 2018 - 08:44 PM, said:

View PostTheRobster, on 19 April 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

I need the insurance money. The poll is binding, I'll go with whatever option wins.

(n) (n) Your poll is silly, really. As its all in favor of you harming a lady you love (or say you love)for I have no idea but still. Besides you will null the value of said insurance policy. :ph34r: But then again its your life! Its been nice knowing you and I am sure all the guys in prison/ jail whatever you call it on that side of the pond will find you adorable in ways I am sure you have already imagined. :naughty:


Nah he doesn't love her.

I think any judge would let him off if they knew her anyway.

#4 User is offline   TheRobster 

  • Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 11,385
  • Joined: 14-January 03

Posted 01 May 2018 - 11:21 AM

View PostKing Phil, on 29 April 2018 - 08:03 PM, said:

I think any judge would let him off if they knew her anyway.


It would be classed as reasonable self-defence...

#5 User is offline   TheRobber 

  • Cookie Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 70
  • Joined: 25-August 09

Posted 01 May 2018 - 07:04 PM

View PostTheRobster, on 01 May 2018 - 11:21 AM, said:

View PostKing Phil, on 29 April 2018 - 08:03 PM, said:

I think any judge would let him off if they knew her anyway.


It would be classed as reasonable self-defence...

Really...
hmm as I recall you said you like it rough. :naughty:
one can quite possibly say that this is some sort of foreplay. :ph34r:

ROTFLMBO

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users