Babblers Gaming Community: Swtor Hm Flashpoints - Babblers Gaming Community

• 2 Pages +

Swtor Hm Flashpoints For those on Hidden Beks Server

Poll: Best nights for HM Flashpoints

What nights suit you ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   [TCSUK]Bullet 

• I Like Cheese!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:16 PM

now that we have a few 50's can we come to some sort of loose arrangement for HM nights ?

If we could agree a couple nights a week instead of just hoping people will be on it would help us all.

I'm open myself but i may suggest say thursdays and sundays.

Have think and post here.

If there is anyone in the guild who doesn't have a babblers account plz talk to them or encourage them to join here.

tbh we need to sort at least 1/2 nights out. if we dont we will just end up in random groups.

Dave

#2 User is offline   [TCSUK]Ninja 

• vietnamese goat herder
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:18 AM

Thursday and Sunday are the only nights I'm certain to be on.

#3 User is offline   FullMetalJacket 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:23 AM

Good idea Dave.
Sadly i can only choose 1 day in your vote above, but i imagine the idea is to add more ? :)

I'm pretty flexible tbh, my only pickle is that we need to get going a bit faster then we tend to do.
Since i'm 1 hour ahead of you, i need to get to bed 1 hour earlier, so to speak.
That goes for Funke, Silverspear as well (and Eir).

I'm game most nights as long as we start in a timely fashion.

#4 User is offline   [TCSUK]Bullet 

• I Like Cheese!
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:58 AM

Exactly Soren.
If we can sort out the nights to raid , we can then makke sure we are started by 7 for 7:30pm gmt to give us time to do at least 1 HM.

Make sure people have mumble installed and we are good to go.

If tonite is too soon? , can we plz ensure peeps are online and on voice for say 7:30pm GMT sunday.

#5 User is offline   [TCSUK]Ninja 

• vietnamese goat herder
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:14 AM

I usually get on at 7:30 on Thursdays and Sundays anyway. So sounds good to me. I'll be on tonight to see who is about.

#6 User is offline   FullMetalJacket 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:22 AM

Those proposed times sounds great to me, under normal conditions i would be able to make those easily (but this week is a bit out of the normal, since i have the kids) but i should defo be able on this comming sunday.
Not sure about tonight, but will see...

#7 User is offline   Miles Gloriosus 

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:16 PM

I'm pretty much flexible on weekends, and weeknight-wise Wed/Thurs are usually not a problem, but due to on-calls (like today!) I'll have occasional nights where getting home by 19:30 GMT will be tight. That said, I'll try and make it on for tonight...keen to get another crack at that pesky false emperor...

In related news, how about some of us 50's taking the 40-somethings through some of the 40+ normal modes. Should act as good practice for the HM's we've yet to try (and I'm dead curious about Kaon under seige), while helping out our 'almost 50' colleagues in the last stages of gearing up pre-hard modes.

Cheers,

M

#8 User is offline   [TCSUK]Bullet 

• I Like Cheese!
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:20 PM

sounds good to me miles.
a run thru on normal will give an idea when it comes to HM

#9 User is offline   [TCSUK]Bullet 

• I Like Cheese!
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:38 AM

Well , yet another night spent PVP'ing because we dont have enough peeps online to do a Flashpoint.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO , i have joined KoS for a few weeks so i can do some HM FP's and get to know the different ones.
It's not the gear i'm arsed about , it's just doing summat other than PVP all the time. Plus it would be handy to learn the different boss tactics.

Hope you are not too annoyed ,but i pay to play and 2 weeks without a Flashpoint in sight got boring for me.
When we have more classes available i would like to return if thats ok with you guys.

Dave

#10 User is offline   [TCSUK]Ninja 

• vietnamese goat herder
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:44 PM

So, now dave has jumped ship, who have we got at or about 50? What roles are people playing?

So still got me (healer), cloggy (DPS) and Milas (tank). But we've also got funke (dps) and Silver (healer) at 50 now. Last time I looked Dev and Smooth were rather close to 50.

#11 User is offline   Miles Gloriosus 

• PipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:41 PM

View Post[TCSUK]Bullet, on 20 February 2012 - 07:38 AM, said:

Well , yet another night spent PVP'ing because we dont have enough peeps online to do a Flashpoint.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO , i have joined KoS for a few weeks so i can do some HM FP's and get to know the different ones.
It's not the gear i'm arsed about , it's just doing summat other than PVP all the time. Plus it would be handy to learn the different boss tactics.

Hope you are not too annoyed ,but i pay to play and 2 weeks without a Flashpoint in sight got boring for me.
When we have more classes available i would like to return if thats ok with you guys.

Dave

You filthy traitor...
A few nights without instances and you ditch us all like cheap trollops?

:D

Good hunting matey, see ya when we're a bit more organised...

M

#12 User is offline   Dev 

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Babblers Head Admin

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:53 PM

Yep I'm fiddy now and would love to get some FPs done. Anyone about tonight?

#13 User is offline   Smooth 

• Simply Immense.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:51 PM

View Post[TCSUK]Bullet, on 20 February 2012 - 07:38 AM, said:

i have joined KoS for a few weeks

Rebel scum!

#14 User is offline   Smooth 

• Simply Immense.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:52 PM

I've not been able to play because of dodgy home internets. BT Infinity install tomorrow so hope to hit 50 this week :)

#15 User is offline   [TCSUK]Bullet 

• I Like Cheese!
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:56 AM

Maybe i should explain better.

My boredom threshold for this game is already low , if i were to continue doing nothing every night i play, i would soon quit altogether.

Which i don't wanna do before iv'e given it a chance with the endgame stuff.
Iv'e always maintained i prefer playing MMO's with mates rather than randoms , but like i said , i was just getting bored.

Hope that helps.

Dave.

#16 User is offline   Dev 

• The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Babblers Head Admin

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:00 PM

Makes sense. And tbh there's no reason you can't still come on Sunday nights or whatever.

I'm not that interested in pvp generally and it's particularly depressing as a MM sniper so I just don't bother. So FPs are the only thing to do for me it seems

#17 User is offline   Funke 

• Registered
  • Pip

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:17 PM

I don't have a life, so I'm ready whenever. I'm on most evenings. Reserving Sunday and Thursday for it is fine, if we can't get hold of a tank for example, we could just spam for a tank in Fleet and get going.

#18 User is offline   Miles Gloriosus 

• PipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:38 AM

Right, you directionless lot!

How's about a HM tonight, say, kicking off around 1900 GMT?

I'll be about in all my tanky glory, so if anyone's game, post here, or holler in game...

M

#19 User is offline   FullMetalJacket 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:18 AM

Just a quick update.

I have leveled my juggernaut to 50, so that means we have an extra tank available for Hardmode FP's.
That also means i will start doing HM's as much as possible to get a feeling of the tank role + the different hardmodes.

Further i have convinced lois to spec as a healer on her sorc, so that also gives us an extra healer.
She has problems using Raidcall on her pc (for some odd reason with win xp sp3) so she can't participate on her guilds HM's and she would like to run them, so i offered her to run with us.

So i think that leaves us with a good oppertunity to do more HM runs, more often, so i urge all to come forward who would want to do this, because i can't see how we can keep this guild running if, we don't start doing something as a group.
People cannot wait forever for people to get to 50, or hang around to see if existing lvl 50's wanna logon and play.
People will just quit the game or change guilds.

Also Dave, i still hope you wanna join in to do some HM's with us all.

Come on folks, lets make this happen !

#20 User is offline   [TCSUK]Bullet 

• I Like Cheese!
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:47 AM

I did logon last night and hung around 'til gone 8pm but there was only chris doin his daily pvp and funke doin his ilum dailies online. :(

i'm available , but it would be handy to know when. saves loging in and sitting around.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users