Babblers Gaming Community: Snafu - Babblers Gaming Community

• 24 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Snafu

#1 User is offline   Tate 

• I don't really miss god, but I sure do miss Santa Claus.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered

Posted 17 December 2003 - 01:18 AM

user posted image

#2 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2003 - 08:53 PM

So......there a point to this thread then? unsure.gif

#3 User is offline   Lazza 

• I says what I like and I likes what I say
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2003 - 09:06 PM

Didn't you know Snafu paints his face green and scratches his chin???

Fukin sick I tell ya laugh.gif

#4 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2003 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (Lazza @ Dec 17 2003, 21:06)

Fukin sick I tell ya laugh.gif

Oh, I see. I thought he was playing dice. happy.gif

#5 User is offline   Mexes` 

• RETIRED.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2003 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (TheRobster@Home @ Dec 17 2003, 21:53)
QUOTE (Lazza @ Dec 17 2003, 21:06)

Fukin sick I tell ya  laugh.gif

Oh, I see. I thought he was playing dice. happy.gif

that would explain the fact there doesnt appear to be anything in his hand?

#6 User is offline   Jimbo 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2003 - 10:04 PM

do u normally roll dice with your hands open?

#7 User is offline   MrDog 

• How dare you!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Banned

Posted 17 December 2003 - 10:45 PM

From pics I've seen, Snafu looks like one of those really unlucky blokes who puts weight on in one place only - his ass.

He looks skinny everywhere else but he's carrying around a bum bag the size of blackpool.

Thats gotta be a hard thing to live with tbh.

Lets cut the guy a little slack - especially in the trouser area eh.

#8 Guest_winst0n_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 17 December 2003 - 11:03 PM

from pics ive seen mrdog looks like one of those really deluded fools who thinks he looks handsome and strong.

sigh

#9 User is offline   Tate 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 December 2003 - 12:14 AM

Who the fuck opened this?

#10 User is offline   PimpJuic0r 

• Costume Malfunction innit !
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 December 2003 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (winst0n @ Dec 18 2003, 00:03)
from pics ive seen mrdog looks like one of those really deluded fools who thinks he looks handsome and strong.

sigh

rofl, u pwned him mono-brow.

rolleyes.gif

do u normally roll dice with your hands open?

the dice couldnt leave your hand unless it was open rolleyes.gif

#11 User is offline   DrWu 

• The Walrus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 December 2003 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (Tate @ Dec 18 2003, 01:14)

Who the fuck closed it?

#12 User is offline   Jackfrost 

• Hi! I'm Mark Doyle!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 18 December 2003 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (winst0n @ Dec 17 2003, 23:03)
sigh

cheer up dude, it aint worth crying about smile.gif

#13 User is offline   Tate 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 December 2003 - 01:30 AM

QUOTE (DrWu @ Dec 17 2003, 15:29)
QUOTE (Tate @ Dec 18 2003, 01:14)

Who the fuck closed it?

Me?

#14 User is offline   snafu 

• Sigh. YOU ARE AN E-TOWNIE.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 December 2003 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (MrDog @ Dec 17 2003, 23:45)
From pics I've seen, Snafu looks like one of those really unlucky blokes who puts weight on in one place only - his ass.

He looks skinny everywhere else but he's carrying around a bum bag the size of blackpool.

Thats gotta be a hard thing to live with tbh.

Lets cut the guy a little slack - especially in the trouser area eh.

rofl

Yes quite. I'm fat and have a big ass.. no, really.

You see the difference between you and I MrDog, is I'm quite a civilised person. you like to label people you disagree with as "Little boys", and then promptly threaten them, because your mind works in wierd and mysterious ways. You get off on inflicting harm on l33tle children then?

seeing as you're unable to c**t off as promised after your last little strop, allow me to draw your attention to this sad pathetic piece of work, in fact no.. let me deconstruct it for you again:

Winston, go sniff some truffles pig boy.

Burt, Wyted. To me a conversation is a conversation. If its on the internet or in my home or in the pub its the same. If someone calls me a c.unt on a forum, It affects me the same way as if I get called it to my face. I dont understand how other people let these things go so easily. How can you sit there and take that kind of insult without wanting to hurt that person ?

so someone calls you a c**t and you want to hurt that person? lol.. and I thought _I_ had anger management issues. you're just brimming with culture. You are indeed the very best the civilised world has to show off.

I've decided to say goodbye to babblers for this reason. Its pointless trying to get along with people because im just not capable of it without making enemies.

So you can't make friends? Is that it? You're not the kind of person ppl generally find themselves liking? Yeah, that might explain what you're doing back here.

Its the same in my life. I dont really understand social situations very well. I've lost a lot of friends because of my temper.

Okay, so you lose friends because you're a dick and can't talk to ppl? Dude, see a fucking counsellor.

Dont mind saying I'm a sensitive person. My sensitivity is my worst attribute because it makes me hurt very easily.

I was almost swayed by that, and then I read this:

Someone calls me names and it hurts.

Then I laughed my tits off. You are a sad, pathetic, weak little man who likes to throw his weight around because that's the only lesson he's learned from life. We've seen your pic, you're a big guy... I suspect all this 'hurt' you're going through is because you're finally having to excercise that small pink thing up there.

I'm easy to rile. I'm easy to offend and I'm quick to retaliate becasue of my sensitivity. Dont take the piss. I mean it.

Dont take the piss. I mean it. <- er rofl? And really, what the fuck are you going to do if I continue to remind you of what you really are?

If someone calls me a c.unt to my face I find it so offensive and so hurtful that I will kick the living daylights out of them.

that's quite funny.

This is not internet bravado.

I repeat, yes it is.

I've had numerous broken fingers, collar bone , black eyes and stuff - trust me Ive got the scars to prove it.

So you get the shit kicked out of you quite a lot then?

I'm full of aggression - I'm an angry person - Always had a fiery anger inside me, capable of really intense violence and I'm ashamed to talk about it because my temper has caused me a lot of problems in my life.

As I said before... it must be nice to be 13 again.

I was bullied at a young age by older kids and I've spent the rest of my life attacking anyone who even tries to say the slightest thing against me without reason.

OH! So that explains it! You're mentally scared because inside you are a COMPLETE FUCKING WEAKLING. Not physically, but you're a sensitive...... emotional wreck.

I dont mind being criticised if I think its valid - but if I think someone is having a go at me without reason - it gets to me and I cant let that happen to me again.

Right. You make it sound like someone having a go at you makes you go back in time about 12 years, to when you were being bullied. Quick everyone! Shout at him a lot! He might break down in to a quivering nervous wreck shouting "MISS! TELL THEM TO STOP!".. This shit I _have_ to see.

More or less every friend Ive ever had, has been lost thru my aggression.

So again, you admit to having pretty much no friends. The fuck were you trying to do with this post? Win sympathy? You got pity. That was all.

I have an uncontrollable personality. I say things without thinking and dont filter out stuff that maybe shouldnt be said.

So you're a fucking spastic then?

Not everyone is as perfectly balanced as they would like to be. I'm far from perfect and trying hard to get along with people but I'm carrying a fair amount of baggage here.

Like that needed pointing out. Your emotional baggage would sink an ocean liner.

But, taking all that into consideration, there will always be egotistical assholes who dont care about anyone but themselves

Says he who has no friends because of his attitude?

Burt is one of these people. He has no consideration for other people and how they feel. It is blatant in every post he submits that this guy loves himself and noeone else.

And what's wrong with that? I dont really give a shit about many of you. Although I do quite like Burt :]

The fact that the first ever conversation I had with him he called me a c.unt is enough for me to just say bring it on. I'll happily wipe that smug smile of your fat face any time you are ready burt.

I wouldn't. He's a lot bigger than you. You might have painful flashbacks again.

This bit about Wyted was so shit, I just had to remove it

All I have to say about that is really - why should you say something like that to a person - its very hurtful ? OK even if I didnt think it was aimed at me- why do you kids think its ok to chuck insults all over the place ? If the person it was aimed at was having problems with self esteem or whatever - what the fuck gives you the right to make them fel worse ?

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES, BUT WORDS WILL LEAD TO THERAPY.

Why ? because nothing will come of it.

No? You had a fucking nervous breakdown on a forum.

You can sit there like the little shit you are insulting and swearing at people all
night without any comeback whatsoever. Makes you a big man doesnt it ?

No, it makes him a c**t, and he amuses me very much.

I can feel that you think you have some sort of power a kind of "pseudo masculinity" that makes you feel superior to others. Its a modern replacement for real violence.

Okay, having no friends and a shit personality/temper, I dont think you're in any position to be making comments about how society works.

In the "olden days" early humans settled their arguments with clubs and sticks. Now its done with words, by cowards.

No, that's called civilisation. Would you like to go back to lighting fires with sticks, and generally having a 2 word vocabulary of "Ooga Booga" ?

This leaves some of us like me, who are a bit behind modern society and can only solve their problems with their fists a bit out in the cold really.

Ah there it is, the confession that you are an uncivilised freak who has yet to evolve.

But I'm here and I cant do much about it can I ? Maybe I'm a direct descendant of some caveman or other but the fact remains that I can only be me.

More than likely. Seriously, I wasn't kidding about that therapist. You think you're special being a direct descendant of some caveman do you? Now that shit is FUNNY.

Snipped the rest, because I just can't bear to read any more. but it said something about you making insults in jest.

You didn't understand tone before. Remember, you have yet to evolve.. your uncivilised. Please dont pretend to understand now. You flame me, I flame you. I base mine on what you say, yours are petty insults about looks. That's twice in a row now, come up with some new shit. I'm repeating this post because I feel you must've glossed over it before.

Now Mr Mowgli, are you ever going to c**t off?

- Steve

#15 User is offline   Writer 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 December 2003 - 01:39 AM

Steve

Where do u get all these quotes? and more to the point, how do your posts always look so neat?

#16 User is offline   snafu 

• Sigh. YOU ARE AN E-TOWNIE.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 December 2003 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE (Writer @ Dec 18 2003, 02:39)
Steve

Where do u get all these quotes? and more to the point, how do your posts always look so neat?

click search, search for "anger" member name: "mr dog". he had a nervous breakdown in the "mr c**ting dog" thread.

neatness? nafc o_O

- Steve

#17 User is offline   Wyted 

• You rock my world!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 December 2003 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE (Writer @ Dec 18 2003, 01:39)
and more to the point, how do your posts always look so neat?

practice makes puurfect!

#18 User is offline   MrDog 

• How dare you!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 December 2003 - 09:57 AM

I was just pointing out a well know fact about snafu and indicating that I feel sorry for him for having such an unusually shaped body.

With empathy, I can see how difficult life must be for someone who looks like a ginger weebl.

Here is an artists impression...

user posted image

I was not having a go at snafu at all, merely pointing out that I can see how fucked up he is because of his bizarre , freak show style buttocks.

#19 User is offline   MrDog 

• How dare you!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 December 2003 - 10:08 AM

Also,

Snafu, you've commented on each line of that post before and I laughed my ass off at you then, as I do now.

I suppose laughing yours off would be quite a relief. At the very least you might be able to go canooing for the first time.

#20 User is offline   Wyted 

• You rock my world!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 December 2003 - 10:18 AM

shit mrdog. you really showed him!!

Share this topic:

• 24 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic