Babblers Gaming Community: Artistic Talent Neeeeeded - Babblers Gaming Community

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Artistic Talent Neeeeeded a bit of web talent toooo

#1 User is offline   bigjb 

• n00b blokey
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Registered

Posted 06 February 2003 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (Zero_T)
Clan-Serv are looking for someone anyone with any artisitc talent, and web design abilities. The clan-Serv website needs some majour Graphical input, For the main front end, and For some new Order pages.

Anyone with artisitc ability (And proof biggrin.gif no ninja style drawings biggrin.gif) PM Strongbow or MySelf on the forums, and we'll get in touch.

Better off PMing me smile.gif

I have just made myself liason since ive handled the website since day 1 (can u tell wink.gif)

Basically we would rather take a person or persons who are interested in getting into web based design since we have more to offer them. Preferably with experience in html, php, mysql and flash and anything else to match. Basically the site needs a big overhaul thats not some generic portal based system.

As most people know pretty much all the money we make has gone back into new hardware and necesssitys for the buissness, at the moment myself, zt or strongbow do not take a wage. For that reason we dont have money to offer, but would pay in kind, what we would offer in payment would depend entirely on the persons (we will discuss in more detail before hand), but the biggest thing we could offer is recognition.

But we do have other projects on the board that will pay good money. Basically whoever we took on, would be our first point of contact for anything design based so we want the persons or person to be as professional as possble.

Everything would be agreed and put in writing (except of course the bit about ZT and SB giving sexual favours munt2.gif).

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users