Babblers Gaming Community: Streamed Online Football - Babblers Gaming Community

Jump to content

  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Streamed Online Football

#41 User is offline   Croc 

  • Hexagonal
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Super Moderators
  • Posts: 18,617
  • Joined: 11-January 03

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:45 AM

http://forums.tversity.com/viewtopic.php?t...asc&start=0

#42 User is offline   brutal 

  • my love for you is like a truck
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 5,811
  • Joined: 10-January 03

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:15 PM

thats bloody shiny croc

#43 User is offline   Croc 

  • Hexagonal
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Super Moderators
  • Posts: 18,617
  • Joined: 11-January 03

Posted 13 April 2008 - 08:07 PM

Aye, you need a decent stream though, the 400k ones you ususally get on myp2p don't look great.

You can probably tweak some settings in one of the programs too, but I haven't played about with it.

#44 User is offline   Goatfacekillah 

  • Model600
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Super Moderators
  • Posts: 4,730
  • Joined: 11-January 03

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:58 PM

http://www.liveonlinefooty.com/ is ace. 6 for 60 days and it just works. You can have multi matches on at the same time and it doesn't cut out or jump. Although I can usually watch for free this is considerably less hassle and convenient.

#45 User is offline   Croc 

  • Hexagonal
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Super Moderators
  • Posts: 18,617
  • Joined: 11-January 03

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:29 AM

View PostGoatfacekillah, on 05 February 2011 - 02:58 PM, said:

http://www.liveonlinefooty.com/ is ace. 6 for 60 days and it just works. You can have multi matches on at the same time and it doesn't cut out or jump. Although I can usually watch for free this is considerably less hassle and convenient.


What are the bitrates, Goat?

#46 User is offline   Goatfacekillah 

  • Model600
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Super Moderators
  • Posts: 4,730
  • Joined: 11-January 03

Posted 06 February 2011 - 04:59 PM

View PostCroc, on 06 February 2011 - 11:29 AM, said:

View PostGoatfacekillah, on 05 February 2011 - 02:58 PM, said:

http://www.liveonlinefooty.com/ is ace. 6 for 60 days and it just works. You can have multi matches on at the same time and it doesn't cut out or jump. Although I can usually watch for free this is considerably less hassle and convenient.


What are the bitrates, Goat?


I've no idea as it's all browser based - all I can say though is that it's flawless - even the sound's ace.

#47 User is offline   Croc 

  • Hexagonal
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Super Moderators
  • Posts: 18,617
  • Joined: 11-January 03

Posted 06 February 2011 - 05:54 PM

View PostGoatfacekillah, on 06 February 2011 - 04:59 PM, said:

View PostCroc, on 06 February 2011 - 11:29 AM, said:

View PostGoatfacekillah, on 05 February 2011 - 02:58 PM, said:

http://www.liveonlinefooty.com/ is ace. 6 for 60 days and it just works. You can have multi matches on at the same time and it doesn't cut out or jump. Although I can usually watch for free this is considerably less hassle and convenient.


What are the bitrates, Goat?


I've no idea as it's all browser based - all I can say though is that it's flawless - even the sound's ace.


Used it today, brilliant. Good find, Goat.

#48 User is offline   ColdFire` 

  • cF
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 1,797
  • Joined: 14-January 03

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:18 PM

Had a look at the livefootyonline website but they are not accepting new members at the moment is it usually at the start of the season? It mentions not even invites can be sent at the moment so again do you who already have memberships get notified when you can send invites?

I currently use Flash sport streams but it does tend to drop out every now and again.

#49 User is offline   Dev 

  • The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Babblers Head Admin
  • Posts: 7,771
  • Joined: 11-January 03

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:25 PM

:broo:

#50 User is offline   Rumpaton 

  • I love harps more than ant.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 4,374
  • Joined: 11-January 03

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:47 PM

wiziwig or something, it's v good. Very good streams for the top games

#51 User is offline   ColdFire` 

  • cF
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 1,797
  • Joined: 14-January 03

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:56 AM

Can anyone let me know any good websites to use at the moment?

Used to use Flash Sports but it seems to be down at the moment and Live Online Footy isn't accepting new members unless they allow invites?

Cheers

#52 User is offline   Croc 

  • Hexagonal
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Super Moderators
  • Posts: 18,617
  • Joined: 11-January 03

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:42 AM

View PostColdFire`, on 18 September 2012 - 08:56 AM, said:

Live Online Footy isn't accepting new members unless they allow invites?
Cheers


No, they don't unfortunately. I think they are keeping a low profile. They are even moving servers and telling existing subs to keep it to themselves!

I haven't looked around for a year now, is myp2p still around?

#53 User is offline   Grumps 

  • Amasching
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 12,543
  • Joined: 11-January 03

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:48 AM

It is but it only seems to work 30% of the time.

#54 User is offline   ColdFire` 

  • cF
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 1,797
  • Joined: 14-January 03

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:52 AM

I wish Flash Sports had done that! Seem to advertise everywhere!

I have seen something regarding Navi-x which I may try later

http://code.google.c..._install_Navi_X

Then search for Sports-4-U or Sports 4 U and supposedly you can get stable streams but I preferred the convenience of a paid for subscription. Thanks for input anyway Croc, will let you know if the above works by the way for future reference. You can also install it on XBox and Boxee.

#55 User is offline   OneJoelFifty 

  • (y)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 10,271
  • Joined: 26-August 03

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:53 AM

View PostCroc, on 18 September 2012 - 09:42 AM, said:

View PostColdFire`, on 18 September 2012 - 08:56 AM, said:

Live Online Footy isn't accepting new members unless they allow invites?
Cheers


No, they don't unfortunately. I think they are keeping a low profile. They are even moving servers and telling existing subs to keep it to themselves!

I haven't looked around for a year now, is myp2p still around?


Myp2p is now www.wiziwig.tv. As Rumpaton said, it's excellent. The best stream by far is by a guy called Bloodzeed, using Sopcast. He's a Spurs fan unfortunately, but tends to show every Premier League game that's on by itself. Some of the Flash streams are decent, you'll recognise which ones are always there after a couple of weeks.

#56 User is offline   ColdFire` 

  • cF
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 1,797
  • Joined: 14-January 03

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:08 AM

View PostOneJoelFifty, on 19 September 2012 - 01:53 AM, said:

View PostCroc, on 18 September 2012 - 09:42 AM, said:

View PostColdFire`, on 18 September 2012 - 08:56 AM, said:

Live Online Footy isn't accepting new members unless they allow invites?
Cheers


No, they don't unfortunately. I think they are keeping a low profile. They are even moving servers and telling existing subs to keep it to themselves!

I haven't looked around for a year now, is myp2p still around?


Myp2p is now www.wiziwig.tv. As Rumpaton said, it's excellent. The best stream by far is by a guy called Bloodzeed, using Sopcast. He's a Spurs fan unfortunately, but tends to show every Premier League game that's on by itself. Some of the Flash streams are decent, you'll recognise which ones are always there after a couple of weeks.



Never used Sopcast so will give it a go later, I take it once loaded I would search for the game I am after or Bloodzeed and it would bring up x ammount of results and then just click on which one I want to watch?

Thanks for the heads up

#57 User is offline   OneJoelFifty 

  • (y)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 10,271
  • Joined: 26-August 03

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:27 PM

View PostColdFire`, on 19 September 2012 - 10:08 AM, said:

View PostOneJoelFifty, on 19 September 2012 - 01:53 AM, said:

View PostCroc, on 18 September 2012 - 09:42 AM, said:

View PostColdFire`, on 18 September 2012 - 08:56 AM, said:

Live Online Footy isn't accepting new members unless they allow invites?
Cheers


No, they don't unfortunately. I think they are keeping a low profile. They are even moving servers and telling existing subs to keep it to themselves!

I haven't looked around for a year now, is myp2p still around?


Myp2p is now www.wiziwig.tv. As Rumpaton said, it's excellent. The best stream by far is by a guy called Bloodzeed, using Sopcast. He's a Spurs fan unfortunately, but tends to show every Premier League game that's on by itself. Some of the Flash streams are decent, you'll recognise which ones are always there after a couple of weeks.



Never used Sopcast so will give it a go later, I take it once loaded I would search for the game I am after or Bloodzeed and it would bring up x ammount of results and then just click on which one I want to watch?

Thanks for the heads up


You don't need to search for the games, just go to wiziwig and look for the links under the match you want to watch. The Sopcast ones will be clearly labelled. The only time you might have a little difficulty getting a good stream is if you want to watch Southampton vs Wigan or something, at a time when Liverpool are playing Man Utd. You're welcome!

#58 User is offline   ColdFire` 

  • cF
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 1,797
  • Joined: 14-January 03

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:57 AM

View PostOneJoelFifty, on 19 September 2012 - 11:27 PM, said:

View PostColdFire`, on 19 September 2012 - 10:08 AM, said:

View PostOneJoelFifty, on 19 September 2012 - 01:53 AM, said:

View PostCroc, on 18 September 2012 - 09:42 AM, said:

View PostColdFire`, on 18 September 2012 - 08:56 AM, said:

Live Online Footy isn't accepting new members unless they allow invites?
Cheers


No, they don't unfortunately. I think they are keeping a low profile. They are even moving servers and telling existing subs to keep it to themselves!

I haven't looked around for a year now, is myp2p still around?


Myp2p is now www.wiziwig.tv. As Rumpaton said, it's excellent. The best stream by far is by a guy called Bloodzeed, using Sopcast. He's a Spurs fan unfortunately, but tends to show every Premier League game that's on by itself. Some of the Flash streams are decent, you'll recognise which ones are always there after a couple of weeks.



Never used Sopcast so will give it a go later, I take it once loaded I would search for the game I am after or Bloodzeed and it would bring up x ammount of results and then just click on which one I want to watch?

Thanks for the heads up


You don't need to search for the games, just go to wiziwig and look for the links under the match you want to watch. The Sopcast ones will be clearly labelled. The only time you might have a little difficulty getting a good stream is if you want to watch Southampton vs Wigan or something, at a time when Liverpool are playing Man Utd. You're welcome!



Well it was amazing last night for 30 minutes best I have ever seen was like watching sky. I managed to find Bloodzeed however it just stopped then when I tried to laod others kept saying couldn't connect to Sopcast service so I had to use one of the flash ones further down the page which wasn't great. Will give it another go at the weekend. Do they normally last all 90 or are the authorities clamping down on it more now?

Tried the Navi - X but only Chelsea game worked on that and couldnt get any Sky Sports 4 to work although the Chelsea one looked ok quality.

#59 User is offline   OneJoelFifty 

  • (y)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 10,271
  • Joined: 26-August 03

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:47 AM

It's usually very good, not sure what happened there.

#60 User is offline   Earthy 

  • Silly Person!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 4,569
  • Joined: 11-January 03

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:28 AM

It was taken over by aliens, who sent out mind probes of the radio waves to turn us into cattle to be slaughtered and feasted upon, there are very few survivors left, we run and hide from our galactic overlords and do our best, one day we may retake the earth.

Share this topic:


  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users