Babblers Gaming Community: Liverpool Look Good Don't They? - Babblers Gaming Community

• 85 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Liverpool Look Good Don't They?

#1681 User is offline   OneJoelFifty 

• (y)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:09 AM

So last night was pretty fun. A bit annoying to see the senior players make the mistakes, but I was impressed with the young guys. Shelvey is looking really good so far this season, able to have an impact on games and has a good shot on him. If Cleverly can play for England in that attacking midfield role then I don't see why he can't.

#1682 User is offline   DrWu 

• The Walrus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:14 PM

He could turn out to be your Messi.

#1683 User is offline   Rumpaton 

• I love harps more than ant.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:46 AM

We're definitely going to beat United tomorrow, AVB is going to mastermind a great tactical victory. I'm certain....

#1684 User is offline   FullMetalJacket 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

View PostRumpaton, on 28 September 2012 - 11:46 AM, said:

We're definitely going to beat United tomorrow, AVB is going to mastermind a great tactical victory. I'm certain....

#1685 User is offline   Axey 

• Oooooh, nice drums :P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:30 PM

Did Rom head the advice and hit the bookies?? :)

#1686 User is offline   OneJoelFifty 

• (y)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:22 AM

Not sure "hanging on for dear life" is a "great tactical victory", but United lost, which was good. That second half may well have been the most one-sided in the history of the Premier League though.

Suarez got cheated out of a penalty again, and those scumbags that play for Norwich had the nerve to go to the referee and suggest that he be booked for diving. Ridiculous. Good thing he responded in the way he did. Time for Liverpool to start climbing the table now.

#1687 User is offline   Rumpaton 

• I love harps more than ant.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:38 AM

We were by far the better team first half and did what we needed to do. 2nd half was full of panic and a lack of composure, of which we've lacked against any team in similar situations. The constant hoofing by Friedel was just absurd, inviting pressure back onto us pretty much indefinitely. Without Parker, Modric and VDV we don't really have a 'leader' in midfield, someone to come and pick the ball up, calm everyone down and show some experience in situations against top clubs when momentum switches. I'd have brought Huddlestone on a lot earlier and taken Defoe off by the 70th minute, he, like Friedel (2 of our most experienced players on the pitch) showed a complete lack of intelligence when we desperately needed to retain the ball.

We've looked a good team when Siggurdson isn't playing, looks an ok signing as backup but certainly not good enough for first team, even with Defoe who i will never accept is anywhere near good enough to play for a top 4 side. As i've said before, if we are within reach of the top 4 by January and get Moutinho, i think we will get top 4.

This post has been edited by Rumpaton: 03 October 2012 - 07:39 AM

#1688 User is offline   DrWu 

• The Walrus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:08 PM

View PostOneJoelFifty, on 03 October 2012 - 02:22 AM, said:

Not sure "hanging on for dear life" is a "great tactical victory", but United lost, which was good. That second half may well have been the most one-sided in the history of the Premier League though.

Suarez got cheated out of a penalty again, and those scumbags that play for Norwich had the nerve to go to the referee and suggest that he be booked for diving. Ridiculous. Good thing he responded in the way he did. Time for Liverpool to start climbing the table now.

Suarez is a dirty, diving, buck toothed cunt.

#1689 User is offline   Sticky 

• crawling with idiot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:20 AM

View PostDrWu, on 03 October 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

http://i.imgur.com/aiqeQ.gif

#1690 User is offline   *h0dGe* 

• Ultimate Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:27 PM

View PostSticky, on 04 October 2012 - 12:20 AM, said:

View PostDrWu, on 03 October 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

http://i.imgur.com/aiqeQ.gif

That is quite frankly, brilliant.

#1691 User is offline   OneJoelFifty 

• (y)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:36 AM

Spoiler

#1692 User is offline   Goatfacekillah 

• Model600
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:23 AM

View PostOneJoelFifty, on 05 October 2012 - 01:36 AM, said:

Spoiler

Mate, that's hardly a spoiler...

#1693 User is offline   Earthy 

• Silly Person!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:23 AM

Liverpool are like a used tampon, red, used up and should be chucked in the bin, rather than flushed away clogging up the sewers.

Share this topic:

• 85 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users