Babblers Gaming Community: Cammie Caught Lying Once Again - Babblers Gaming Community

• 24 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Cammie Caught Lying Once Again formerly cammie caught being a **** again

#21 User is offline   RoMeRz 

• Olsen!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:45 AM

I really do love these ogame wars going on. Always a good read, even if sometimes I don't quite follow what is going on.

From my perspective, this 'cammie' person does seem to be an utter **** aswell as his/her other companions most of the time.

Im not trying to stir anything, just the way it apears. Sometimes thundy does sound big headed though!

Please don't stop though, as it makes for great reading.

Also someone asking axey to stop sending them nasty messages is just plain wrong!

#22 User is offline   Axey 

• Oooooh, nice drums :P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 September 2009 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE(RoMeRz @ Sep 17 2009, 11:45) View Post

Also someone asking axey to stop sending them nasty messages is just plain wrong!

It wasn't a pm or anything, I said it on here. he took exception to it, as he is entitled to do, and decided to pm in game. Since then he has promised not to forget it. Oh, and did I not care that phil and Ste wouldn't give a crap if i was anihilated ? Said it didn't worry me.

#23 User is offline   ste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE(Axey @ Sep 17 2009, 13:44) View Post

It wasn't a pm or anything, I said it on here. he took exception to it, as he is entitled to do, and decided to pm in game. Since then he has promised not to forget it. Oh, and did I not care that phil and Ste wouldn't give a crap if i was anihilated ? Said it didn't worry me.

You know I really can't remember filling in his questionaire about who I would and wouldn't give a crap about being annihilated unsure.gif

I mean I must of done because if not then that would mean he's making shit up again. I for one don't believe such an honest player who has toiled hard to get his account up to the mighty rank of 220 (and then traded it for a better one because he clearly shown he has more skills than the other 200 above him it lol) would stoop to such a thing. ohmy.gif

It's not like he's got previous is it rolleyes.gif

#24 User is offline   tomy - Equinox 

• Cookie Member
  • PipPip

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:23 PM

#axey: the 4th uni ( in which i don't paly my originall acc ) is uni 13... where i play IV's ( who was in Equinox, but had to leave )...

@phil: it's pretty sad that you think that you know a person by having "contact" with him in an online game...

@Romerz: i'm not sure you can judge someone from Equinox jsut by what you read here... there are a few reasons:
1) anyone from babblers woudl swear on his life that we are all lying scum, no matter who we really are...
2) i'm only really here to annoy phil and the others.. and during the last year, i figured out what annoys them, so i'm only writing like that.. wink.gif

@philx2: stop beeing a hero on your forum, and come back form vacation.. then we can discuss our differences ingame.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif you covard!!! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

#25 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE(tomy - Equinox @ Sep 17 2009, 20:23) View Post
@philx2: stop beeing a hero on your forum, and come back form vacation.. then we can discuss our differences ingame.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif you covard!!! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Where's the incentive to come back when it's fairly obvious that Equinox and LoL will just gang up on him? Not coming back under those circumstances isn't cowardice, it's just common sense.

How about if he comes back you promise not to get LoL involved in future spats?

How about if he comes back you limit any future confrontations to just Phil and Cammie (would seem fair since Cammie is ranked higher now).

Of course I don't expect either of these two things to happen as it would mean having to have a level playing field. wink.gif

#26 User is offline   ste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:48 PM

Will never happen Rob. Equinox don't have the balls to do it on their own tbfh.

As for Tomy claiming we just call equinox liars, well yeh thats true. Thing is we have also supplied hard evidence in the shape of a screenshot of your forum, which completley contradicts what your saying here and on the U13 forums. We also have many more. It's pretty telling that you have said that you won't read that 1 post containing them lol.

#27 User is offline   tomy - Equinox 

• Cookie Member
  • PipPip

Posted 18 September 2009 - 07:25 AM

@rob:

1) i can't say i won't do anything in my power against phil, becouse i WANT TO ATTACK HIM!

2) noone is making Equinox players attack phil, they're doing it becose THEY WANT TO ATTACK HIM!

3) i can't promise anything from LOL, becouse we weren't the ones who asked them for help.. belive it or not, for some strange reason they also WANTED TO ATTACK PHIL!

now, you really want me to denie 31 players a lot of fun, just to make Babblers happy???? it's not my fault phil made a lot of ppl hate him... he was the one who thought noone could harm him, and that he would be nr1 soon ( he said so himself )... well, we prooved he could be harmed, and that we won't let him be nr1, and now he's just scared... smile.gif

he knows that if he commes back, he won't be able to keep his moons, without his moons, we'll crash his remaining cargo fleet, and without that fleet we can just famr his ( i must admit ) high production planets each night to veeery low ress... biggrin.gif

#28 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE(tomy - Equinox @ Sep 18 2009, 07:25) View Post
he knows that if he commes back, he won't be able to keep his moons, without his moons, we'll crash his remaining cargo fleet, and without that fleet we can just famr his ( i must admit ) high production planets each night to veeery low ress... biggrin.gif

So you think staying in v-mode under those circumstances is the act of a coward? rolleyes.gif

Let me ask you then - under the same circumstances, would you come back?

#29 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• Manidoo Bebezhigooganzhii
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 18 September 2009 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE(TheRobster @ Sep 18 2009, 06:21) View Post

QUOTE(tomy - Equinox @ Sep 18 2009, 07:25) View Post

So you think staying in v-mode under those circumstances is the act of a coward? rolleyes.gif

Let me ask you then - under the same circumstances, would you come back?

Yes I would, after all its a game. I dont think of phil as being a "Coward" but as a "Quitter" One whom would rather Quit and throw in the towel out of fear of losing everything. I had someone 3 times as big as me in uni 40 hunt me with another alliance cause they were his friends naughty.gif I find it intriguing afterall what a better way to make your game exciting...afterall I hate boring happy.gif

In uni 40 I was rank in the 400 before dropping two planets to 500 so I can try and ninja that lovely ex alliance mate whom during my stay in their alliance I was their sister and they were my brothers. cool.gif but things happen to make me want to leave....(as I have said in ogame forum on my 1st HOF in uni 13, that Equinox had broke the mode basically in what I see in, what I want in an alliance)Oh I forget the player who was hunting me was rank in the 100s too and a fleet 3 to 4 times bigger then my own.

Sorry Cammie I couldnt help myself. wub.gif

#30 User is offline   tomy - Equinox 

• Cookie Member
  • PipPip

Posted 18 September 2009 - 01:36 PM

yes nobster, i would have... becouse this game doesn't mean as much to me as it does to phil, who would rather quit... i play for the excitement... and apart from me hunting fleets, the most interesting part of the game is to have players who hunt me... avoiding my moons getting destroyed, my fleet beeing cought returning from an attack, my fleet beeing caught by someone watching the DF near me dissapear: well, these are the things that make the game interesting... and i only really play to have fun.. smile.gif

#31 User is offline   Braleden 

• Clueless
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 September 2009 - 01:47 PM

Its good to see Equinox finally admitting that they attack because they want to and not just for profit!

yes nobster, i would have... becouse this game doesn't mean as much to me as it does to phil, who would rather quit... i play for the excitement... and apart from me hunting fleets, the most interesting part of the game is to have players who hunt me... avoiding my moons getting destroyed, my fleet beeing cought returning from an attack, my fleet beeing caught by someone watching the DF near me dissapear: well, these are the things that make the game interesting... and i only really play to have fun..

Difference maybe between a miner and a fleeter player!.

yes nobster, i would have... becouse this game doesn't mean as much to me as it does to phil

You know phil so well from contact in a online game?

@phil: it's pretty sad that you think that you know a person by having "contact" with him in an online game...

Haha beat you to that one Ste tongue.gif

Tomy contradicts himself again!!!!!!!

#32 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 18 September 2009 - 02:15 PM

I dont know I play for bloody Profits or Unprofitable hits **shrugs** Its all depends on who, what the target is. I esp could care less if its unprofitable esp if its a "revenge hit " naughty.gif No shame in that.
Phil doesnt have big enough balls to play ogame biggrin.gif Cause if he did, he wouldnt be in vmode cause quitters always quit when the tough get going happy.gif so phil I being a women who technically dont have balls has bigger ones then you. Balls as in guts to stay in the game when bigger peeps wants nothing more the annihilate you to nothing. biggrin.gif

You guys are nothing but a bunch of bullies with IPMs (except for Axey) and when we join up to make an example out of Phil cause you have done the same in the past....3 or 4 people IPMing cammie or other equinox members ...I think its about the same as what you did except we did that to each of his planets. Its part of the game sooooooo get over it ok. Its part of your long old bloody past as each others as enemies. The war is old bringing it up every bloody post I read it seems and most of the name calling in on babblers part vs what is said by me or tomy.
It wasnt too long ago that I was a target of an IPM attack over the fact that someone raided a player of yours. So people get raided geesh. I dont mind a good raid or two. and the mere fact that you guys did agree on this board just weeks to me joining equinox that you would allow raids and no IPMs ....so there is one BIG lie right there for all the babblers to see.... so any questions.

so, any specific rules for that top 5 game we wanted??

i'd like to add one thing: no IPMing and/or deffense bashing the other alliances members just to make them gain points slower...

Axey
but sounds acceptable. Raiding will be permitted

raiding ofc.. noone wants to deny anyone profit..

(tomy - Equinox @ Mar 12 2009, 15:33)

so, any specific rules for that top 5 game we wanted??

i'd like to add one thing: no IPMing and/or deffense bashing the other alliances members just to make them gain points slower...

King Phil

Aww

I hate editing...sad.gif You all need to go and take a chill pill
Ok so saying that Axey agree to this isnt the "whole babblers bunch in general" But I didnt see anyone other then Phil's whine of Aww as a disagreement.

This post has been edited by Dark_Raven: 18 September 2009 - 02:51 PM

#33 User is offline   Juicey 

• deaN-
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:26 PM

Actually your generalization is quite inaccurate. There are a lot of babblers who never fired any iPM's.

As for bringing up the war, it makes me tired too. Fact is that Paradox picked a war with a bunch of miners (babblers) and when we eventually had time to prepare fleets, which also gave Paradox plenty of opportunity to prepare more fleet, Babblers destroyed Paradox. A draw verdict was agreed as Paradox would not back down, despite the fact they got their arses handed to them. Paradox folded a couple of weeks later.

The who's said what and who did what has been posted so many times and evidence posted to back it up from babblers every time and the Paradox members always choose to overlook those fact. Yes we accepted a draw, but only because Paradox wouldn't back down and we couldn't be bothered with a one sided war. The fact that Paradox lasts only a couple of weeks afterward before it folded it a key sign of who won that war.

As for Phil coming back, to be honest, I don't blame him for staying in vacation and not bothering. Cammie whined and quit when he got IPM's to nothing and instead of coming back and playing his account back up he got a higher ranked one. It's probably more annoying for him that his nemesis can't be bothered playing anymore and his plans of personal revenge has been taken away from him.

Dark_Raven : I've seen you probing my planets quite a lot recently, but you've obviously not found anything worth taking.

#34 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE(Juicey @ Sep 18 2009, 11:26) View Post

Actually your generalization is quite inaccurate. There are a lot of babblers who never fired any iPM's.

As for bringing up the war, it makes me tired too. Fact is that Paradox picked a war with a bunch of miners (babblers) and when we eventually had time to prepare fleets, which also gave Paradox plenty of opportunity to prepare more fleet, Babblers destroyed Paradox. A draw verdict was agreed as Paradox would not back down, despite the fact they got their arses handed to them. Paradox folded a couple of weeks later.

The who's said what and who did what has been posted so many times and evidence posted to back it up from babblers every time and the Paradox members always choose to overlook those fact. Yes we accepted a draw, but only because Paradox wouldn't back down and we couldn't be bothered with a one sided war. The fact that Paradox lasts only a couple of weeks afterward before it folded it a key sign of who won that war.

As for Phil coming back, to be honest, I don't blame him for staying in vacation and not bothering. Cammie whined and quit when he got IPM's to nothing and instead of coming back and playing his account back up he got a higher ranked one. It's probably more annoying for him that his nemesis can't be bothered playing anymore and his plans of personal revenge has been taken away from him.

Dark_Raven : I've seen you probing my planets quite a lot recently, but you've obviously not found anything worth taking.

Your nick shouldnt be juicy sad.gif there is nothing juicy on your planets and besides my fleets were out when I probe...I was bored. I just wanted to see if there was any juice on the planets to squeeze off from LOL
cant blame a girl can you. happy.gif

As for the IPM bit I didnt know all who in babblers did it without doing more bloody editing from the ogame forums and there is a rule I believe you cant copy from that board but you can do links. go figure but anyways it was meant for those who did participate in that biggrin.gif Is that better clarification. I know robster is a big IPM peep himself. My stand off with him was 11 hours(total IPMs fired from Robster 140)one day and the next day 7 hours (total IPMs fired from Robster 90)I believe, all because one person raid someone.

#35 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 18 September 2009 - 04:32 PM

Day one of Robster's IPMing after a player got raided.

align=center]IPM Assault
Attackers:
robster has fired 23 IPMs, costing: 287.500 Metal, 57.500 Cristal and 230.000 Deuterium
robster has fired 8 IPMs, costing: 100.000 Metal, 20.000 Cristal and 80.000 Deuterium
robster has fired 3 IPMs, costing: 37.500 Metal, 7.500 Cristal and 30.000 Deuterium
robster has fired 2 IPMs, costing: 25.000 Metal, 5.000 Cristal and 20.000 Deuterium
robster has fired 3 IPMs, costing: 37.500 Metal, 7.500 Cristal and 30.000 Deuterium
robster has fired 1 IPMs, costing: 12.500 Metal, 2.500 Cristal and 10.000 Deuterium
robster has fired 6 IPMs, costing: 75.000 Metal, 15.000 Cristal and 60.000 Deuterium
robster has fired 7 IPMs, costing: 87.500 Metal, 17.500 Cristal and 70.000 Deuterium
robster has fired 1 IPMs, costing: 12.500 Metal, 2.500 Cristal and 10.000 Deuterium
Defender: Darkraven
Rocket Launcher 3.415
Light Laser 452
Heavy Laser 69
Gauss Cannon 169
Ion Cannon 255
Plasma Turret 2
Small Shield Dome 1
Large Shield Dome 1
Anti-Ballistic Missiles 1
Interplanetary Missiles 35

55 IPMs later
Defender: Darkraven
Rocket Launcher 0 (lost 3.415 units)
Light Laser 0 (lost 452 units)
Heavy Laser 0 (lost 69 units)
Gauss Cannon 0 (lost 169 units)
Ion Cannon 0 (lost 255 units)
Plasma Turret 0 (lost 2 units)
Small Shield Dome 0 (lost 1 units)
Large Shield Dome 0 (lost 1 units)
Anti-Ballistic Missiles 0 (lost 1 units)
Interplanetary Missiles 0 (lost 35 units)
After attack:
The attackers have paid 687.500 metal, 137.500 crystal, and 550.000 deut
The defender has lost 12.417.500 metal, 4.676.500 crystal, and 750.000 deut