• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Wtf?

#1 User is offline   tomy - Equinox 

• Cookie Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Registered

Posted 09 January 2010 - 04:34 PM

ok, i am confused... so, i have a dilemma: either you all are liars, or just one of you is....

from your alliance page: Babblers is an account trading free zone (this means no account traders allowed, ok?)

from Ironhear, your membert:
01-09 16:07:49 Ironheart [1:123:8] no subject answer
Not sure who p.t.w. is but if you mean am I new yes. I play in Electra and my brother gave me this (i think a friend of his asked him to look after it for now).
I just wanted to see what an old style universe was like!

- D

so either Ironheart is telling the truth, and he is a new owner, thus the rest of you are liars... or he is lying, and he is in fact still ptw ( edit: in which case he is the liar... but wait, you all are still liars, so no worries ).... biggrin.gif so enlighten me, which one is it?? biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by tomy - Equinox: 09 January 2010 - 04:35 PM

#2 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• Manidoo Bebezhigooganzhii
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 09 January 2010 - 04:40 PM

PTW has a history of lies so I doubt he would give up his account and got the same thing when I gone for a second snack today smile.gif My gut feeling says its PHIL and my instincts are never off, unless if I am not listening to them.

01-09 16:35:23 Ironheart [1:123:8] no subject
Well I wouldnt know anything about that. Only thing I know about phil is that he is a friend of my brother Chris

I dont know what your problem is with him as i dont really know this Universe (I play Electra)

It seems u've made up your mind anyway so whatever have fun

- D

I have decided to not attack today but some other day. naughty.gif

I know what I have said about being gone but this is to back up what tomy has said. tongue.gif

#3 User is offline   Axey 

• Oooooh, nice drums :P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2010 - 04:53 PM

pot. kettle. black.

#4 User is offline   King Phil 

• Ye Olde Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 09 January 2010 - 06:24 PM

I gave the account details to Braledon (Moomin) to sit on as I was just going to let it be deleted but he offered to log it in now and then. Beyond that, I've got nothing to do with Ogame (except in Andromeda).

By the way, sitting on accounts I do agree with I've said this before.
Trading? Well... Its not my alliance anymore is it?

#5 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2010 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE(Axey @ Jan 9 2010, 11:53) View Post

pot. kettle. black.

Keep on working on that vocabulary there, Axey. As it is looking good. Thumb2.gif

QUOTE(King Phil @ Jan 9 2010, 13:24) View Post

I gave the account details to Braledon (Moomin) to sit on as I was just going to let it be deleted but he offered to log it in now and then. Beyond that, I've got nothing to do with Ogame (except in Andromeda).

3 + 2 = 6 laugh.gif hmmm things don't add up even when you say it. smile.gif Keep on digging your way out, Phil.

#6 User is offline   King Phil 

• Ye Olde Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2010 - 07:27 PM

In what way? Come on

PTW has a history of lies so I doubt he would give up his account and got the same thing when I gone for a second snack today smile.gif My gut feeling says its PHIL and my instincts are never off, unless if I am not listening to them.

Show me some lies. Aside from the one our Rob told you saying I'd died (and who wouldn't fake their own death to get away from you!) I doubt you'll find anything not tongue in cheek.

#7 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2010 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE(Dark_Raven @ Jan 9 2010, 18:54) View Post

QUOTE(Axey @ Jan 9 2010, 11:53) View Post

pot. kettle. black.

Keep on working on that vocabulary there, Axey. As it is looking good. Thumb2.gif

QUOTE(King Phil @ Jan 9 2010, 13:24) View Post

3 + 2 = 6 laugh.gif hmmm things don't add up even when you say it. smile.gif Keep on digging your way out, Phil.

Wtf you on about you stupid cow? tomy raised a point (is there an account trader in Babblers?) and Phil answered that by explaining that Moomin is looking after the account for the timebeing. What's so difficult to grasp about that?

This post has been edited by TheRobster: 09 January 2010 - 09:03 PM

#8 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE(King Phil @ Jan 9 2010, 14:27) View Post

In what way? Come on

Show me some lies. Aside from the one our Rob told you saying I'd died (and who wouldn't fake their own death to get away from you!) I doubt you'll find anything not tongue in cheek.

biggrin.gif Well, then I guess if Rob said then it wasn't you who lied but Rob.... **glares at rob** but you did participated in this endeavor. tongue.gif But the one that was your actual lie was about the same thing you meeting some "bird" and then after your personal meeting, you told her that you died until she came to your home and almost flayed you. smile.gif This is where ol rob got the idea, I believe.

QUOTE(TheRobster @ Jan 9 2010, 16:02) View Post

Wtf you on about you stupid cow? tomy raised a point (is there an account trader in Babblers?) and Phil answered that by explaining that Moomin is looking after the account for the timebeing. What's so difficult to grasp about that?

Oh my the troll is back in uni 13 when he stomped off saying he too, has quit.

01-06 12:25:07Moomintroll [2:62:5]no subject
You have 1 hour 7 mins before my fleet lands to launch as many attacks as you can, as soon as that happens i is going into V mode and doubt I will be back I cant be arsed dealing with petty minded fuckwits like yourself

and we have somewhere on the boards where Phil has stated he gave up his account to some peep and that it wasn't suppose to be in Babblers anymore but yet that account return to Babblers under the nick of Geofrey.
And now the account is being account sit.

King Phil
As for the account, I posted the username and password on another Ogame board no idea who has it atm. One condition I specified is that it cannot rejoin Babblers.

Actual link smile.gif http://forums.babblers.co.uk/index.php?sho...6857&st=420 post #434

This post has been edited by Dark_Raven: 09 January 2010 - 10:43 PM

#9 User is offline   King Phil 

• Ye Olde Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2010 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE(Dark_Raven @ Jan 9 2010, 22:32) View Post

QUOTE(King Phil @ Jan 9 2010, 14:27) View Post

In what way? Come on

biggrin.gif Well, then I guess if Rob said then it wasn't you who lied but Rob.... **glares at rob** but you did participated in this endeavor. tongue.gif But the one that was your actual lie was about the same thing you meeting some "bird" and then after your personal meeting, you told her that you died until she came to your home and almost flayed you. smile.gif This is where ol rob got the idea, I believe.

QUOTE(TheRobster @ Jan 9 2010, 16:02) View Post

01-06 12:25:07Moomintroll [2:62:5]no subject
You have 1 hour 7 mins before my fleet lands to launch as many attacks as you can, as soon as that happens i is going into V mode and doubt I will be back I cant be arsed dealing with petty minded fuckwits like yourself

and we have somewhere on the boards where Phil has stated he gave up his account to some peep and that it wasn't suppose to be in Babblers anymore but yet that account return to Babblers under the nick of Geofrey.
And now the account is being account sit.

King Phil
As for the account, I posted the username and password on another Ogame board no idea who has it atm. One condition I specified is that it cannot rejoin Babblers.

Actual link smile.gif http://forums.babblers.co.uk/index.php?sho...6857&st=420 post #434

I cba to issue a point by point reply like you have so let me number it instead :

1> Yes I suppose he must have done - incidentally that was fucking hillarious when she phoned my mum and dad asking to come to funeral tongue.gif

2> Robster left Ogame. Don't understand what you're getting at with that quote.

3> Braleden sent you a PM...er.. ok? And what? As I am not Braledon nor do I speak for him you're really going to have to wait for him to reply on that. I'm not sure what you're getting at?

4> Yes this is true. I posted the details on a board and specified it cannot rejoin Babblers. Yes, I did do that, and funnily enough the person who took the details is the person I said (Brale) but I have no idea who has it now (like I said). Again I don't see what you're getting at? The account may well be in Babblers I'm just taking your word for it (refer back a few posts to "It's not my alliance now is it?". A side note : Account sitting is fine I've stated that multiple times in private and publicly. (ie, you sit on the acct and don't built anything) as fine.

5> Oh there's no 5. Just reply and I'll prove you wrong again I'm sure.

6> I'm still waiting for proof of these lies btw.

yeah.gif

lol your link points to the wrong place btw.

Fucking women don't let them near a PC imo smile.gif

#10 User is offline   tomy - Equinox 

• Cookie Member
  • PipPip

Posted 09 January 2010 - 11:10 PM

wow... you really are something phil.... ah, whatever...

have you guys seen the new top 1 of uni 13? pretty big hit.. smile.gif

http://board.ogame.org/index.php?page=Thre...threadID=619665

#11 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 January 2010 - 11:22 PM

Nope wrong again (as usual). I posted my account details on a random Ogame forum with a note saying the first person to take them and log in is welcome to the account, with one condition that they IPM at least one Equinox member after taking the account.

Someone else has the account now, it's not me.

#12 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE(TheRobster @ Jan 9 2010, 18:22) View Post

Nope wrong again (as usual). I posted my account details on a random Ogame forum with a note saying the first person to take them and log in is welcome to the account, with one condition that they IPM at least one Equinox member after taking the account.

Someone else has the account now, it's not me.

You were talking about moomintroll taking over Phil and that's why I said what I said...LOL I think your brain is FRIED.

#13 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:13 AM

You're still wrong, because it's not him either!

#14 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE(King Phil @ Jan 9 2010, 18:02) View Post

I cba to issue a point by point reply like you have so let me number it instead :

1> Yes I suppose he must have done - incidentally that was fucking hillarious when she phoned my mum and dad asking to come to funeral tongue.gif Oh I have done pranks for Friends So I have no issues with pranks whatsoever, like back when I worked as a Tour guide in a museum one of my museum Friends was having problems with her guy and so we called him up and I told him that I hit his car out of accident and wanted to trade insurance info. But the guy was really fine cause he said he didn't see any dents on his car, meanwhile I am laughing my butt off but he thought I was crying..poor guy but its fun to a certain point and I was glad to have a laugh with my friends on the behalf of her guy Thumb2.gif ....

2> Robster left Ogame. Don't understand what you're getting at with that quote. Because he was referring to moomintroll taking your account.

3> Braleden sent you a PM...er.. ok? And what? As I am not Braledon nor do I speak for him you're really going to have to wait for him to reply on that. I'm not sure what you're getting at? Oh cause I did in fact hit him and made a tiny profit off from him and he sent me that and really it was only a few days ago that this happen and you say he was sitting on your account.

4> Yes this is true. I posted the details on a board and specified it cannot rejoin Babblers. Yes, I did do that, and funnily enough the person who took the details is the person I said (Brale) but I have no idea who has it now (like I said). Again I don't see what you're getting at? The account may well be in Babblers I'm just taking your word for it (refer back a few posts to "It's not my alliance now is it?". A side note : Account sitting is fine I've stated that multiple times in private and publicly. (ie, you sit on the acct and don't built anything) as fine. Well of course, account sitting is fine, I have one person do that for me
and as long as they abide by ogame rules.

5> Oh there's no 5. Just reply and I'll prove you wrong again I'm sure. I will let you have credit at saying you prove me wrong cause I could care less what you or your babblers think who did what or when

6> I'm still waiting for proof of these lies btw. It may take some time for this one as I have to put on my waders as I have a lot of CRAP to wader thru. Oh BTW I had a moment there of unlady like tongue.gif

yeah.gif

lol your link points to the wrong place btw. No my links have worked for me, you just have to scroll thru approx 17 posts...to this one
Nov 20 2009, 20:00
Post #434

Fucking women don't let them near a PC imo smile.gif Well, Phil I guess I don't have to wader thru too much as you have clearly said it all there. You promise not to swear at me in private. sad.gif So much for promises right. Thumb2.gif But then again we are enemies and I guess that line becomes too vague and disappears with every angry words spilling from our mouths.

This post has been edited by Dark_Raven: 10 January 2010 - 01:00 AM

#15 User is offline   King Phil 

• Ye Olde Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE(Dark_Raven)

This post has been edited by Dark_Raven: Today, 00:23

Hard to argue with THAT.

#16 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE(TheRobster @ Jan 9 2010, 19:13) View Post

You're still wrong, because it's not him either!

I am not wrong Rob. I am going by what Phil had said that it was moomintroll. When its prolly just Phil pulling other prank. But anyhow I could careless atm.

So let's get back to the main point and that is, Is Phil's either old account or prank account

A. Being account sit
1. I doubt this as the peep who is on it acts as if he is gonna to rebuild it.

01-09 17:53:34 Ironheart [1:123:8] no subject
well the account is a bit of a mess at the moment and i dont even know what to do with it.
but thank you for recalling anyway hope we can put whatever it was in the past because it really isnt something i know about!
- D

I love how they are sooo clueless on anything about uni 13. I gave a 10 for good acting skills.

B. If it was account sit
1. Did the account sitter give the account away to the now new peep

smile.gif If this account has been pass twice. ogame rules clearly states all trades must be after 28 days
after being traded.
1.) Nov 18 2009, 15:32 this is the date that phil himself told me in PM that he gave it away. (which is only 54 days...pretty dang close to both times, if it was traded off twice.)

2.) 01-09 16:07:49 Ironheart [1:123:8] no subject answer( to tomy)
Not sure who p.t.w. is but if you mean am I new yes. I play in Electra and my brother gave me this (i think a friend of his asked him to look after it for now).
I just wanted to see what an old style universe was like

3.) 01-09 16:35:23 Ironheart [1:123:8] no subject ( to myself)
Well I wouldnt know anything about that. Only thing I know about phil is that he is a friend of my brother Chris
I dont know what your problem is with him as i dont really know this Universe (I play Electra)
It seems u've made up your mind anyway so whatever have fun

2. Or are they still sitting?
a. if this is truly being account sitting then they have to abide by ogame rules.
Any acc-sitting has to be reported to the responsible GO. max duration of acc-sitting is 12 hours. Sitter is only allowed to spend res on planets where they were produced, to save fleet when it is under attack (on own coordinates) and to activate v-mode

01-09 02:36:34 Fleet Command Battle Report (0,500) [1:117:4] (V:566.000,A:0)

01-10 02:14:20 Fleet command Espionage Report of Sigma [1:178:4]
Resources on Sigma [1:178:4] (Player 'Ironheart')
at 01-10 02:14:20
Metal: 44.215 Crystal: 13.871
Deuterium: 9.947 Energy: 29.926

This is proof that the account has been active over the 12 hours sitting time tongue.gif my battle report from last night and then my just recent probing of one of the planets from the account.

C. Your alliance clearly states no account trading zone. I mean unless you have changed your policy then I have no issues, but you should change your alliance page if that's the case.

1. if this is account trading off then why is it in BABBLERS where it clearly states no account traders.
A. You've guys once previous had an account trader on your alliance when it came clear that this happen he was kicked.
The wiz. (or should I say made known)

D. Phil gave this away to someone he says.....
A. Moomintroll
B. Chris (Phil's Friend)
C. Chris's brother
Today, 13:24
Post #4

hmmm one would hope that it wasn't pass three times as this would call for the account to be ban. smile.gif

happy.gif So please lets be open about who is on that account as well it could be ban

QUOTE(King Phil @ Jan 9 2010, 19:36) View Post

QUOTE(Dark_Raven)

This post has been edited by Dark_Raven: Today, 00:23

Hard to argue with THAT.

very funny Phil.

Edit: as Editing is our Friend.

This post has been edited by Dark_Raven: 10 January 2010 - 03:55 AM

#17 User is offline   King Phil 

• Ye Olde Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:08 AM

Read the entire post and no idea what your point is.

#18 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:11 AM

So please lets be open about who is on that account as well it could be ban

Why would they discuss it with you? Wtf has it got to do with you anyway?

#19 User is offline   Axey 

• Oooooh, nice drums :P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2010 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE(tomy - Equinox @ Jan 9 2010, 23:10) View Post

wow... you really are something phil.... ah, whatever...

have you guys seen the new top 1 of uni 13? pretty big hit.. smile.gif

http://board.ogame.org/index.php?page=Thre...threadID=619665

Huge hit - and a dmaned good one. Thumb2.gif

#20 User is offline   King Phil 

• Ye Olde Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:27 PM

Aside from no profit tongue.gif

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »