Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:17 PM

It's all about profit megameightz

#23 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• Manidoo Bebezhigooganzhii
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE(King Phil @ Jan 10 2010, 06:08) View Post

Read the entire post and no idea what your point is.

smile.gif Oh well, no worries. I kinda got the point to your clueless bit, which is fine by me. tongue.gif

QUOTE(TheRobster @ Jan 10 2010, 06:11) View Post

So please lets be open about who is on that account as well it could be ban

Why would they discuss it with you? Wtf has it got to do with you anyway?

smile.gif We can see that, there is a "they" there, now can't we. tongue.gif No more questions, I think I can see what is all the fuss about now. smile.gif You don't need to explain anymore to me. Now go and play nicely with your legos and share with your brother. laugh.gif

QUOTE(King Phil @ Jan 10 2010, 12:17) View Post

It's all about profit megameightz

A what?

QUOTE(tomy - Equinox @ Jan 10 2010, 11:43) View Post

wow, phil talking about no profit....

well, atleast Snakezz will be remembered for some time... smile.gif

Now Tomy lets not be too hasty, I am sure peeps will remember Phil. For that childlike behaviour on the boards and throwing a hissy fit and going into vmode. I will remember that night as awesome night of fireworks. smile.gif That's what Manidoo Binoojiing means "spirit of a child" tongue.gif

On a side note, the mother part of me wanted to hold the poor manidoo until all the pain was gone, but then I realize the manidoo was an adult man and well I didn't need to go there. tongue.gif So what sympathic nature that compelled me to want to hold him is now gone.

This post has been edited by Dark_Raven: 10 January 2010 - 05:42 PM

#24 User is offline   Braleden 

• Clueless
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Registered

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:03 PM

Iam still in rage quit mode, which is why I have got my sis to sort out phils old account I cant be arsed with ogame atm.

#25 User is offline   Axey 

• Oooooh, nice drums :P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE(Braleden @ Jan 10 2010, 18:03) View Post

Iam still in rage quit mode, which is why I have got my sis to sort out phils old account I cant be arsed with ogame atm.

eh, what, when, how ?

#26 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE(Axey @ Jan 10 2010, 13:51) View Post

QUOTE(Braleden @ Jan 10 2010, 18:03) View Post

eh, what, when, how ?

**zips her lips** Is that better, STE?

This post has been edited by Dark_Raven: 10 January 2010 - 09:49 PM

#27 User is offline   ste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:36 PM

I think it shows the true character of a person to be directly involved in bashing 2 people out of a very small and shrinking uni, and to then follow them back to their own forums and insult them whilst boasting about it.

#28 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE(ste @ Jan 10 2010, 16:36) View Post

I think it shows the true character of a person to be directly involved in bashing 2 people out of a very small and shrinking uni, and to then follow them back to their own forums and insult them whilst boasting about it.

ermm.gif Who is the other person? I was just responding to Axey's post. I took it off as to not offend you tongue.gif
Cause it wasn't meant to boast about it as if you didn't read the last line. I too, was ticked just didn't go stomping off in a rage and vmode. smile.gif

#29 User is offline   King Phil 

• Ye Olde Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:05 PM

Maybe we have better things to do whilst, as is obvious by your camping of this forum 24/7, you do not.

#30 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE(King Phil @ Jan 10 2010, 17:05) View Post

Maybe we have better things to do whilst, as is obvious by your camping of this forum 24/7, you do not.

You sure like to exaggerated there, don't ya? If you notice from post #16 to post #23 is about 16 hours 51 minutes. I was off sleeping and getting up and left my house for a bit only to come home early to sleep off a headache that still is with me....I will shock you tomorrow tongue.gif You won't hear from me for at least 24 hours or more. laugh.gif

Actually I need some marshmallows, chocolate and some graham crackers for my camp out. wink.gif And a nice crackling fire with some friends telling ghost stories. biggrin.gif Then that's me camping out. wink.gif

This post has been edited by Dark_Raven: 12 January 2010 - 01:01 AM

#31 User is offline   Juicey 

• deaN-
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:08 PM

This thread just makes me laugh. Why do you think it is any of your business, Tomy, DR or anyone not in Babblers, what happens with any account in the Babblers alliance? Are you so soul destroyed by Babblers that you just need to keep on trying to pull us down? What is it that keeps you coming here to our forums and trying to be involved in any of Babblers business?

#32 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE(Juicey @ Jan 12 2010, 08:08) View Post

This thread just makes me laugh. Why do you think it is any of your business, Tomy, DR or anyone not in Babblers, what happens with any account in the Babblers alliance? Are you so soul destroyed by Babblers that you just need to keep on trying to pull us down? What is it that keeps you coming here to our forums and trying to be involved in any of Babblers business?

rolleyes.gif

Babblers is an account trading free zone (this means no account traders allowed, ok?)

In Phil eye's even I am an account trader even thou my account was given to me without me having to give my account to whom I got it from both times. tongue.gif So seeing that this account has been giving to someone and its not being sit otherwise they just violated ogame rules that's all.( For sitting that is) So basically they are account trader like my self and your alliance even still states that it is account trading free zone. So who is the hypocrite now. As I am sure if others got wind of this, that account could be very well in question of a nice little ban that was more worst of then the ban that I got as I can't control people when they want to do something else when I clearly stated just vmode it and they forget. sad.gif making me look bad in the process. Actually it could be a few accounts that could be ban. Troll is just lucky that I allow what he said to roll off my back and deleted it after I posted it here a few times. laugh.gif

Oh one more thing, so if giving away accounts with no strings attach then me, cammie and a few others are technically NOT account traders as we all have been giving those accounts and then did the same gave them away to someone else to play on them, just like Phil did. tongue.gif So if this is okay then you shouldn't have too much issues with alot of us as this is how we got our accounts, kinda like at a job you get a promotion for your most excellent work!!! ;)Or we inherited them cause we were heirs to the accounts by being in the alliance. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Dark_Raven: 12 January 2010 - 01:55 PM

#33 User is offline   Juicey 

• deaN-
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:31 PM

You didn't answer any of my questions, but waffled on about account trading and hypocrisy. What does Phil's account and who's "sitting" it have anything to do with you? If you think the rules are being broken then report the account and let the mods deal with it.

#34 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2010 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE(Juicey @ Jan 12 2010, 09:31) View Post

You didn't answer any of my questions, but waffled on about account trading and hypocrisy. What does Phil's account and who's "sitting" it have anything to do with you? If you think the rules are being broken then report the account and let the mods deal with it.

Oh Juicey ...Don't you see I want it to stay open, so I can bashed it to H E L L. If you only knew what some players do to those that cheat say account sitting violation, using alarms or any other method, you would run off into vmode too tongue.gif

#35 User is offline   Juicey 

• deaN-
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2010 - 04:15 PM

I'm already in Vmode as I currently don't have the time to play oGame, but why would I run there because of what other people do to cheats? I've never cheated smile.gif

My account is the only account I've had on the game. Account trading/giving/sitting/other should all be against the rules in my own opinion. You should only be able to play the game on the account you started it on and only you allowed to access that account. If you mess it up, then have the skill to recover.

You still didn't answer my questions... obviously because you know that it's none of your business smile.gif

#36 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2010 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE(Juicey @ Jan 12 2010, 11:15) View Post

I'm already in Vmode as I currently don't have the time to play oGame, but why would I run there because of what other people do to cheats? I've never cheated smile.gif

My account is the only account I've had on the game. Account trading/giving/sitting/other should all be against the rules in my own opinion. You should only be able to play the game on the account you started it on and only you allowed to access that account. If you mess it up, then have the skill to recover.

You still didn't answer my questions... obviously because you know that it's none of your business smile.gif

You kinda answered it for me, dear juicey.

QUOTE(Juicey @ Jan 12 2010, 09:31) View Post

If you think the rules are being broken then report the account and let the mods deal with it.

I haven't messed up any accounts tongue.gif My first account which is owned now by my Ex alliance leader is rank339 when I left it to him it was rank 399 he hasn't done much but what can you expect from a busy 15 yo. smile.gif So you can't say that is true why people take on a different account.

Besides they don't want to totally answer me on this juice, cause on some level in the back of their brains the truth lies there wink.gif and they prefer to leave it like that. That way they can keep it a secret on what's on the what on that account.

Or shall I say "who's on that account" for all I know Tom, Richard, George, Chris, Troll, and some girl is all playing on that account. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Dark_Raven: 12 January 2010 - 04:53 PM

#37 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2010 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE(Dark Raven)
In Phil eye's even I am an account trader even thou my account was given to me without me having to give my account to whom I got it from both times. tongue.gif So seeing that this account has been giving to someone and its not being sit otherwise they just violated ogame rules that's all.( For sitting that is) So basically they are account trader like my self and your alliance even still states that it is account trading free zone. So who is the hypocrite now.

logic lol.

This post has been edited by TheRobster: 12 January 2010 - 05:53 PM

#38 User is offline   King Phil 

• Ye Olde Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 12 January 2010 - 06:59 PM

First of all, Juicey was saying report my old account if you think rules have been broken and let the admins deal with it, he wasn't saying anything about your account even though you did fuck it up and were account sharing, and in my opinion having two people play one account top of the list of cheats along with scripting and botting.

You deserved a lifetime ban for that.

To reiterate before you start (too late?) foaming at the mouth and reply with some utter bollocks totally off topic (no never?) he was on about my old account!

Secondly, as I said here it's not up to me anymore who does what, where , or when in Babblers.

Finally, justify it how you like fact is you didn't earn your accounts, you've skipped a lot of hard work like many other people in Ogame by smoking cock and swallowing bullshit (and giz).

Nothing you ever do is a credit to you, even the massive strike against me 99% of the damage was done by people who have blown more epeen than your average online hooker.

Fuck off and die scum.

IPB Image

#39 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE(King Phil @ Jan 12 2010, 13:59) View Post

First of all, Juicey was saying report my old account if you think rules have been broken and let the admins deal with it, he wasn't saying anything about your account even though you did fuck it up and were account sharing, and in my opinion having two people play one account top of the list of cheats along with scripting and botting.
1. There has never been two people on my account, just me.
2. I am not even sure where one gets this stuff, scripting and botting, you act as if I am some computer genius... haahaaa I just only know how to restore my computer and go to the store buy a program and put it in the cdrom and let it install...so lets not go there okay. When it comes to computers I suck at them. tongue.gif and I am sure you can agree to that.

and if you are referring to that time I got ban. It was kitty whom moved my fleet when I told him not too, just to vmode it and be done with it until I got my computer fixed and he got permission to sit on my computer too. I only could access MSN messenger that day as my IE had totally epic fail me.

To reiterate before you start (too late?) foaming at the mouth and reply with some utter bollocks totally off topic (no never?) he was on about my old account! Sorry I don't foam at the mouth Phil, you do.

Secondly, as I said here it's not up to me anymore who does what, where , or when in Babblers. Umm you didn't say this whole bit. You said you didn't want it back in babblers, dear Phil.

Finally, justify it how you like fact is you didn't earn your accounts, you've skipped a lot of hard work like many other people in Ogame by smoking cock and swallowing bullshit (and giz). You seem to like that phrase a lot.

Nothing you ever do is a credit to you, even the massive strike against me 99% of the damage was done by people who have blown more epeen than your average online hooker. Are you saying all of my HOFs is because of my promotions, PHIL. Your totally wrong as my first HOF was on my original account in uni 40, So don't even try to belittle me, PHIL

Fuck off and die scum.Why not take your own advice, Phil.

IPB Image

Phil you are bloody MAD.

If someone wants to help, get us a boxing ring and you all can have ring side seats. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Dark_Raven: 12 January 2010 - 08:19 PM

#40 User is offline   ste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:22 PM

To be honest theres really no point to this discussion.

1) Tomy has consistantly swapped accounts so why he feels he has the right to come here and demand to know who's currently playing phils old account is beyond me.

2) Equinox keep getting bans for account sitting anyway.

Fri Dec 25 2009 22:21:23 boogeyman Lynx Sat Dec 26 2009 22:21:23 failure to report: account sitting
Fri Dec 25 2009 22:21:07 boogeyman Sc13ntiSt Sat Dec 26 2009 22:21:07 failure to report: account sitting

All in all it's your typical equinox, hypocritical, rhetoric to come here and start accusing us of their own crimes.

- edit just had a quick look to see if theres anymore and surprise surprise...

Sun Nov 22 2009 12:11:02 boogeyman Sc13ntiSt Mon Nov 30 2009 12:11:02 account trade violation

and

Sat Sep 12 2009 13:34:04 boogeyman Sc13ntiSt Sun Sep 13 2009 13:34:04 Unauthorized IP check deactivation 1

This post has been edited by ste: 12 January 2010 - 08:27 PM

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users