• This topic is locked

Wtf?

#81 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• Manidoo Bebezhigooganzhii
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE(King Phil @ Jan 16 2010, 18:43) View Post

Few seconds work to see all the mistakes.

smile.gif Oh, Thank You, Phil for spotting those lovely mistakes out for me. Shall I take some notes? biggrin.gif Would you like to be my private English tutor, Phil. laugh.gif As You obviously, like to point out that I need some serious tutoring. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Dark_Raven: 17 January 2010 - 12:07 AM

#82 User is offline   Axey 

• Oooooh, nice drums :P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:56 AM

QUOTE(Dark_Raven @ Jan 17 2010, 00:06) View Post

As You obviously, like to point out that I need some serious tutoring. smile.gif

Excessive use of a comma and redundant capitalisation. My cents worth tongue.gif

#83 User is offline   King Phil 

• Ye Olde Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 17 January 2010 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE(King Phil @ Jan 16 2010, 18:43) View Post

Few seconds work to see all the mistakes.

smile.gif Oh, Thank You, Phil for spotting those lovely mistakes out for me. Shall I take some notes? biggrin.gif Would you like to be my private English tutor, Phil. laugh.gif As You obviously, like to point out that I need some serious tutoring. smile.gif

No, you don't. You're one of those kids at school who smells of cabbage and sits in the remedial class with six form students reading to them for extra marks. A good effort, but ultimately pointless.

#84 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• Manidoo Bebezhigooganzhii
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 17 January 2010 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE(King Phil @ Jan 17 2010, 08:06) View Post

No, you don't. You're one of those kids at school who smells of cabbage and sits in the remedial class with six form students reading to them for extra marks. A good effort, but ultimately pointless.

lol.gif Cabbage lol.gif Good one, Phil. Sorry I do shower on a daily basic. tongue.gif But hey if that's your own personal preference not to shower and smell like cabbage, that's fine too.

Hey, Look he said "kids" careful there, Phil. Ste will think you are talking about a school full of goats. happy.gif
But then again you might actually like a classroom full of nanny goats. laugh.gif wink.gif

I have never read to other students in my class unless it was directed by the teacher to work and read in groups. Otherwise I figured if they didn't take the time to read it themselves then why bother doing their work for them. How will they ever learn this stuff on their own. The only people who get read to by me is my children, but obviously some are now old enough to read on their own and do quite well. tongue.gif
In about 2.5 yrs from now my oldest will be heading off to college and I am quite proud of him. I learn a lot from my children too. happy.gif

What no comments then score another point for me wink.gif

Edit: had more to say as you can clearly see biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Dark_Raven: 17 January 2010 - 10:19 PM

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users