• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Hey

#1 User is offline   jamieevs7 

• Registered
  • Pip
  • Group: Registered

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:48 PM

hey. just wanted to grab ur attention and say that im back in the game, have noticed that the layout of ogame has hanged since i was last around (little bit confusing methinks) and uni 13 has shrunk a lot, anway i was in babblers about 2 years ago now and have been away as i have had a kid with the missus. but now he;s nearly 2 i can get time to rejoin ogame. when i was with you i had about 100,000 points and was in =volved with the war against paradox. good times they were, and it was never a draw.

So anyway my ingmae name then was jamie and my bro waunarlwydd5 was there too. so hopefull i can continue in babblers. would be a priviledge to work with you guys again.

Jamieevs7

#2 User is offline   Axey 

• Oooooh, nice drums :P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:59 AM

Hey James - welcome back to the dieing world of Ogame!

#3 User is offline   jamieevs7 

• Registered
  • Pip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:36 AM

View PostAxey, on 15 June 2010 - 06:59 AM, said:

Hey James - welcome back to the dieing world of Ogame!

Yes you an say that again. It is a lot quieter now than it was 2 years ago. Is that just the case on uni 13 or is the whole of ogame losing its style, so to speak?

#4 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:18 AM

The uni is dying, most people are in long term v-mode now.

If you still want to play I can give you my account as I don't intend to use it again (got about 600k points).

However you may find yourself been attacked a lot as I've annoyed quite a few people over the years... :ohyeah:

#5 User is offline   jamieevs7 

• Registered
  • Pip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:20 AM

View PostTheRobster, on 15 June 2010 - 09:18 AM, said:

The uni is dying, most people are in long term v-mode now.

If you still want to play I can give you my account as I don't intend to use it again (got about 600k points).

However you may find yourself been attacked a lot as I've annoyed quite a few people over the years... :ohyeah:

I thought babblers didnt do account trading lol, But if your offereing il happily take it. would be nice to pick up where i left off rather than having to start fresh lol. i like being attacked like to make people look useless when theyre doing it lol. cheers robster

Do we still have a hate for paradox/equinox and especially cammie??

This post has been edited by jamieevs7: 15 June 2010 - 10:21 AM

#6 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• Manidoo Bebezhigooganzhii
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:55 AM

View Postjamieevs7, on 15 June 2010 - 10:20 AM, said:

I thought babblers didnt do account trading lol, But if your offereing il happily take it. would be nice to pick up where i left off rather than having to start fresh lol. i like being attacked like to make people look useless when theyre doing it lol. cheers robster

:naughty: They do now! Hi I am Penthesilea from equinox I am about as hated as cammie cant wait to get my claws into you...mmmmm Just when I was thinking of hanging up my hat something yummy comes into the room. :)

oh response quickly as I am sure Phil will remove this... :(

#7 User is offline   jamieevs7 

• Registered
  • Pip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:08 PM

Dont waste my time!

#8 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:43 PM

View Postjamieevs7, on 15 June 2010 - 12:08 PM, said:

Dont waste my time!

<_< Its more like you are wasting MY TIME. ((goes and file her nails))

#9 User is offline   jamieevs7 

• Registered
  • Pip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:52 PM

View PostPenthesilea-Equinox, on 15 June 2010 - 12:43 PM, said:

View Postjamieevs7, on 15 June 2010 - 12:08 PM, said:

Dont waste my time!

<_< Its more like you are wasting MY TIME. ((goes and file her nails))

Yes says the one who commented a completely unrelevant comment ?

#10 User is offline   Juicey 

• deaN-
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:39 PM

Hey Jamie welcome back. I've been in long term v-mode as I just haven't had time to play. Don't bother replying to Penthesilea-Equinox, otherwise known as IronBumfly or something like that in game ;), it's just not worth the time trying to interpret what she's trying to say. I've had her on ignore for about 6 months and she still replies to my posts lol

The uni is dieing well and the new layout is helping destroy it too. Good luck to you :D

#11 User is offline   jamieevs7 

• Registered
  • Pip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:50 PM

Yea already figured that she is not worth talking to. Can tell from her first post on here. Yeh I noticed the redesign when I re signed up. Should have left my old on in v-mode. Nevermind. But yeh it I'm ready to come back. And play the game again and to be honest il be looking forward to some combat with equinox. Hope it all livens up again tho

#12 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:15 PM

Oh aye the hate is still there...me, Phil and Ste started a mass IPM campaign against them though and half of them shit their pants and have been in v-mode ever since.

This post has been edited by TheRobster: 15 June 2010 - 05:16 PM

#13 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:32 PM

View PostTheRobster, on 15 June 2010 - 05:15 PM, said:

Oh aye the hate is still there...me, Phil and Ste started a mass IPM campaign against them though and half of them shit their pants and have been in v-mode ever since.

<_< Love the attention to detail there, Robbie :wub: But for me seeing your IPMs was pure bliss. :D

#14 User is offline   King Phil 

• Ye Olde Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:57 PM

Pay no attention to Penthesilea-Equinox she's a complete and utter raving loony about as attached to reality as I am to this mornings turd after I hit the flush button. And smells worse.

Talk about overstating your own importance Dark Raven. And Cammie's for that matter. Your constant PMs on the board are of more concern than any fleeting or attacking action you ever have or will undertake in Ogame.

Get a fucking grip (for once).

This post has been edited by King Phil: 15 June 2010 - 05:58 PM

#15 User is offline   ste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:18 PM

Ok, lets get a few things clear.

1) I don't hate equicox, never have never will. It's a game. Ok it's a war game and they play it underhand, still can't fight their own battles etc, but I certainly don't hate them. It would be quite literally be like hating window lickers because they lick windows.

2) The mass IPM's of their alliance wasn't because we hate them (ok maybe for the Robster) it was because, once again, they have shown they can't fight their own battles, and then had to recruit another alliance to attack ONE of our members (that would be me :P). We mass IPM'd them as a direct response.

C*nttie had been attacking me for 2 months (never got 1 profitable attack) and then threw his toys out of the pram and started trying to spread the rumour that I cheat. Then when I had the cheek to turn him into a farm he then organised a mass IPM with RAMPAGE.

N.B. RAMPAGE has just joined equicox in a joint attack again, and the best bit is apparently we started it. hoho what a bunch of clowns :)

#16 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:35 PM

Haha idiots.

Any damage so far? I doubt you built much worth attacking as this wasn't exactly unexpected...

#17 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:44 PM

View PostKing Phil, on 15 June 2010 - 05:57 PM, said:

Get a fucking grip (for once).

I have dear Phil as I have gone into vmode ...as today was my going away party.... :D

Your constant PMs on the board are of more concern than any fleeting or attacking action you ever have or will undertake in Ogame.

PMs, seriously they are not very private then, now are they?

Are we not being a bit harsh, phil. Besides :P I think you like having equinox mates here so you can slag them. Thats why the invite you need something more then having to send PMs to them in game fear that they will report you for being an ass unlike here where you can monitor and deleted whatever you feel pushed to do so. :)

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 16 June 2010 - 11:25 AM

#18 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:47 PM

View Postste, on 15 June 2010 - 06:18 PM, said:

Ok, lets get a few things clear.

1) I don't hate equicox, never have never will. Awww I love you too, ste. You are my utmost fave babbler of all :naughty: too bad about those light fighters there but I couldnt allow you them. ;)

what a bunch of clowns :) How did you know I was gonna to join the circus :P damn leotards anyways.

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 15 June 2010 - 06:47 PM

#19 User is offline   ste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:47 PM

Removed the remaining little of my defence. Apparently I should now know what it feels like to be bullied :P

They must be some chemicals on the windows that effects the memory. Apparently c*nttie didn't def bash our noobs boasting he would do it everyweek until our alliance broke up. Apparently they didn't organise 2 large alliances (and their own tinpot bought accounts) into all attacking ONE of our players. No, turns out we're the bullys lol.

Still 200m res floating around as I expected this and fukin loads of targets. Im gunna have a busy few weeks. Btw does anyone know where the greatest concentration of their bunkers are? I am going to make a mobile IPM platform.

#20 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:57 PM

View Postste, on 15 June 2010 - 06:47 PM, said:

Removed the remaining little of my defence. Apparently I should now know what it feels like to be bullied :P

They must be some chemicals on the windows that effects the memory. Apparently c*nttie didn't def bash our noobs boasting he would do it everyweek until our alliance broke up. Apparently they didn't organise 2 large alliances (and their own tinpot bought accounts) into all attacking ONE of our players. No, turns out we're the bullys lol.

Still 200m res floating around as I expected this and fukin loads of targets. Im gunna have a busy few weeks. Btw does anyone know where the greatest concentration of their bunkers are? I am going to make a mobile IPM platform.

what you didnt like my going away party. :D awww ste...well then adios and au revoir and miigwiitch for the times esp that awesome fleet of yours :)

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users