• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Hey

#21 User is offline   jamieevs7 

• Registered
  • Pip
  • Group: Registered

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:01 PM

But one thing remains the same as all that tine ago. They still can't keep off our boards. Oh well I look forward to rejoining.

#22 User is offline   ste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:04 PM

View PostPenthesilea-Equinox, on 15 June 2010 - 06:47 PM, said:

How did you know I was gonna to join the circus :P damn leotards anyways.

It's a toss up between the beard and the webbed feet.

#23 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• Manidoo Bebezhigooganzhii
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:06 PM

View Postste, on 15 June 2010 - 07:04 PM, said:

View PostPenthesilea-Equinox, on 15 June 2010 - 06:47 PM, said:

How did you know I was gonna to join the circus :P damn leotards anyways.

It's a toss up between the beard and the webbed feet.

Kchi :P actually you didnt seem to mind when you were licking my webs :) it was awesomely blissful Ste :wub:

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 15 June 2010 - 07:14 PM

#24 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:06 PM

View Postste, on 15 June 2010 - 06:47 PM, said:

They must be some chemicals on the windows that effects the memory. Apparently c*nttie didn't def bash our noobs boasting he would do it everyweek until our alliance broke up. Apparently they didn't organise 2 large alliances (and their own tinpot bought accounts) into all attacking ONE of our players. No, turns out we're the bullys lol.

Sometimes I wonder if they actually believe their own lies or just expect everyone else to.

Mind you if DR is typical of an Equinox member I'd be surprised if they know what day of the week it is...

#25 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:09 PM

View PostTheRobster, on 15 June 2010 - 07:06 PM, said:

View Postste, on 15 June 2010 - 06:47 PM, said:

They must be some chemicals on the windows that effects the memory. Apparently c*nttie didn't def bash our noobs boasting he would do it everyweek until our alliance broke up. Apparently they didn't organise 2 large alliances (and their own tinpot bought accounts) into all attacking ONE of our players. No, turns out we're the bullys lol.

Sometimes I wonder if they actually believe their own lies or just expect everyone else to.

Mind you if DR is typical of an Equinox member I'd be surprised if they know what day of the week it is...

The room is spinning I think I had too much wine...I know what day it est.... its friday right.... hahaa kidding its tuesday until midnight

#26 User is offline   ste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:13 PM

View Postjamieevs7, on 15 June 2010 - 07:01 PM, said:

But one thing remains the same as all that tine ago. They still can't keep off our boards. Oh well I look forward to rejoining.

That im afraid comes from being a more important alliance than them.

From the few conversations I have had with them they all agree on one thing. They only play the game to attack Babblers. I can honestly say I don't care whether any or all of them left tomorrow. I would carry on regardless.

Ergo we effect their alliance whereas they don't effect ours.

#27 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:21 PM

View Postste, on 15 June 2010 - 07:13 PM, said:

View Postjamieevs7, on 15 June 2010 - 07:01 PM, said:

That im afraid comes from being a more important alliance than them.

From the few conversations I have had with them they all agree on one thing. They only play the game to attack Babblers. I can honestly say I don't care whether any or all of them left tomorrow. I would carry on regardless.

Ergo we effect their alliance whereas they don't effect ours.

So not true :) I have played to attack anyone :P as if you didnt almost attack me a week ago and I have to admit I enjoyed your probes...seriously I did :)

#28 User is offline   jamieevs7 

• Registered
  • Pip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:21 PM

Yes well you were here before equicox no reason not to be when they finally decide to bite the bullet and realise they lead a sad life. Onwards and upwards fuk equicox.

When did the redesign of this uni happen? Much worse than the old version isn't it. Can't get my head round it yet

#29 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:24 PM

View Postjamieevs7, on 15 June 2010 - 07:21 PM, said:

Yes well you were here before equicox no reason not to be when they finally decide to bite the bullet and realise they lead a sad life. Onwards and upwards fuk equicox.

When did the redesign of this uni happen? Much worse than the old version isn't it. Can't get my head round it yet

ummm I wasnt here at the begining of ogame...heck my 2 yr is the 4th of july :) so I am not a old gamer like phil here.

I am not here when they bite the dust LOL as this RD is messed up and will be the death of unis everywhere.
June 1 was the day it was implimented

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 15 June 2010 - 07:27 PM

#30 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:55 PM

Aye the redesign is a bunch of arse (about the only thing we agree on tbh).

#31 User is offline   ste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:07 PM

haha get this....

To: Ste
Subject: RE:RE:no subject
Date: 15.06.2010 19:42:39

* delete
* answer

First off, Phil deserved everything he got. His mouth created enemies with everyone in this uni, and it's a sweet reward that he had to act like he was someone else for so long (the whole time we were laughing between ourselves at how ridiculous it was that he was trying to act like someone else) and then immediately cowered into v-mode when he struck out. Don't defend him. You and I both know he dug his own grave. Hell, he had his brother sign up just so he could funnel all his resources through him and IPM our members at random.

Second, you never had a fleet to attack and your only real bunker of note is in G7, too far to hit. The only reason you have gone this long without getting hit is because you mostly stayed out of it, and frankly you just weren't worth it.

Third, I have only been a part of two large attacks against people in your alliance, and both were in the top 50 of all players... I'm not going to feel sorry for anyone in the top 50.

Fourth, if you don't like what Cammie does, why don't you IPM him? How can you POSSIBLY throw out the "coward" comment when you clearly have no room to talk. Just one time I'd like to see you target someone other than our weakest members. Why don't you come after me, coward? I'm right here, and I have gladly taken credit for BOTH of the coordinated attacks against your alliance.

As you will notice with DR here, you give equicox facts and they just ignore them. They then make up 'facts' that support their argument.

Im scared now!! The might of the account traders are going to get me!!!! (or more likely get another alliance to do it for them).

#32 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:11 PM

:unsure: um ok whatever ste...my webbings need a massage thou....can you do your magic again?

#33 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:29 PM

View PostTheRobster, on 15 June 2010 - 07:55 PM, said:

Aye the redesign is a bunch of arse (about the only thing we agree on tbh).

no I am sure we have agreed before :P

#34 User is offline   Axey 

• Oooooh, nice drums :P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:31 PM

Really, who gives a fuck what equinox thinks any more?

#35 User is offline   ste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:39 PM

They do!

Their ego also seems to think that we do as well. That's why they infest our forums.

#36 User is offline   Juicey 

• deaN-
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:42 PM

Third, I have only been a part of two large attacks against people in your alliance, and both were in the top 50 of all players... I'm not going to feel sorry for anyone in the top 50.

I weren't and have never been in the top 50 and he was heavily involved in nuking my bunker.

#37 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:43 PM

First off, Phil deserved everything he got. His mouth created enemies with everyone in this uni

Well that's not true for a start. When people thought I was Phil I got quite a few PMs from various players saying that they were glad I (PTW) was back as it made the uni a lot more interesting.

...immediately cowered into v-mode when he struck out

Totally because of the redesign, nothing to do with Equinox (the reason both me and Phil went into V-mode when the RD took place).

he had his brother sign up just so he could funnel all his resources through him and IPM our members at random

LOL this is so far from the truth it's laughable...I'd been playing OGame for several YEARS before I IPM'd anyone. The reason Cammie got IPM'd was because he's a lying, mouthy cock and that's all there is to it.

it's a sweet reward that he had to act like he was someone else for so long

Ah okay so when Cammie did this when he got given a much higher ranked account this was ok but not when Phil did it? (Even though it was still the same account). Guess there's one rule for Equinox and one rule for everyone else then...

The only reason you have gone this long without getting hit is because you mostly stayed out of it, and frankly you just weren't worth it.

Funny that he seems to forget Equicox have been trying to "get you" for quite some time now. The only reason they haven't been all that sucessful so far is 'cos you cheat (obviously there can be no other explanation such as...er, them being crap or anything). ;)

Fourth, if you don't like what Cammie does, why don't you IPM him?

We've been there, done that. He whines like a bitch. It's entertaining for a while but it does start to become somewhat irritating...

Isn't he in v-mode now though? Kinda makes IPMing him a lot harder.

Just one time I'd like to see you target someone other than our weakest members

Mmm aren't all of Equinox ranked below you Ste? Kinda makes it hard for you to target some of the "stronger" members I would have thought.

Dam I wish they'd reinstate the old UI. I'd love to come back and give a few more Equicox a good spanking. :ohyeah:

This post has been edited by TheRobster: 16 June 2010 - 07:56 AM

#38 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:46 PM

View PostTheRobster, on 15 June 2010 - 08:43 PM, said:

I'd love to come back and give a few more Equicox a good spanking. :ohyeah:

haaha is that what you call them :) Well Au revior, adios
time for me to hop back into my coffin ^_^ Toodles thanks for the fun times, slagging each other off, etc etc....

Mmm aren't all of Equinox ranked below you Ste? Kinda makes it hard for you to target some of the "stronger" members I would have thought.

he couldnt even catch me the other day.... and I am way lower in rank.... 104 vs a 9 (or what I forget can only remember my own rank)better luck next time ste...oh wait there wont be a next time ^_^
Cheers!

Ste, and cammie gave you a compliment to me on MSN. When I attempt a second day of moonshots he said to be very careful as you are a good fleeter. So there is respect you just dont see it often :)

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 15 June 2010 - 09:09 PM

#39 User is offline   ste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:27 PM

View PostJuicey, on 15 June 2010 - 08:42 PM, said:

I weren't and have never been in the top 50 and he was heavily involved in nuking my bunker.

NOOOOOO!!!

But that would make him a liar! Why do you say such untruths?

#40 User is offline   ste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:31 PM

The thing is I only ever attacked Rhadagast and Drako, ranks 62 and 20 respectivly. Hardly what you call noobs. But lets not let those facts detract from their little fantasies.

Lets also sweep under the carpet the fact that they all ganged together to attack me in the first place. My crime? I made c*nttie into a farm after all his empty boasts on the forums.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users