• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Hey

#41 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:37 PM

Did Rhadagast come out of v-mode or is he still worried about losing a million points?

#42 User is offline   ste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:18 PM

him, c*nttie and now DR are all hiding in (v).

Rhadagast I was going to leave alone seeing as he had nothing to do with this, and I had already done 2500 of his PT's, but now im going to bash him as soon as he pops his head out tbh.

The attacks I can take, it's a war game, but why bother lieing to me? I have been here all the time. I know the truth. They gang up to attack me, I attack back, they then falsely accuse me of attacking people I haven't attacked and gang up again (with another alliance) saying it's a retaliation for my attacks??

Mind you this is the alliance that created a list of shame for members who didn't want to defence bash noobs for no profit, so it's to be expected I suppose.

#43 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• Manidoo Bebezhigooganzhii
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:25 PM

View Postste, on 15 June 2010 - 10:31 PM, said:

The thing is I only ever attacked Rhadagast and Drako, ranks 62 and 20 respectivly. Hardly what you call noobs. But lets not let those facts detract from their little fantasies.
What is this? You are denying that you attempt to attack my moon for 5 waves of light fighters...oh I guess maybe it was a dream :) cause if it was real you would of gotten them verses having to recall :lol: Sorry I am called horse spirit for a reason :P I spook easy. :)

Lets also sweep under the carpet the fact that they all ganged together to attack me in the first place. My crime? I made c*nttie into a farm after all his empty boasts on the forums.

oh come on get out the dust pan and broom and sweep it totally up... you make a great maid except for when it comes to cleaning up my moon of 5 waves of light fighters. ^_^

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 15 June 2010 - 11:26 PM

#44 User is offline   ste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:45 PM

This was last week, and they were LF that I had prevented you from using in a moon attempt in G7, where TOMY is being his usual useless self in setting up a IPM station in my system.

Had I taken them out I would of made a massive profit. It's completely irrelevent to what were talking about, which is pure def bashing. I know you know this and as is typical of your alliance your just trying to muddy the waters.

Also the fact that when you came online I recalled only strengthens my argument that you guys are acting like tits yet trying to make it out thats it's me.

How is this relevent in any form to the topic (which is about def bashing via IPM's), other than the fact that you keep bringing it up to try and show everyone that your a 'great fleeter' because you happened to be online when I went for them? It was a pure profit hit and if you'd been any good you would of ninja'd my attack.

Also well done on completly ignoring the bit about your alliance being the aggressors.

#45 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:26 AM

him, c*nttie and now DR are all hiding in (v).
yeah I am hiding ...I am sooo scared of the mighty ste...((shivers))

View Postste, on 15 June 2010 - 11:45 PM, said:

This was last week, and they were LF that I had prevented you from using in a moon attempt in G7, where TOMY is being his usual useless self in setting up a IPM station in my system.

Had I taken them out I would of made a massive profit. It's completely irrelevent to what were talking about, which is pure def bashing. I know you know this and as is typical of your alliance your just trying to muddy the waters.

Also the fact that when you came online I recalled only strengthens my argument that you guys are acting like tits yet trying to make it out thats it's me.

How is this relevent in any form to the topic (which is about def bashing via IPM's), other than the fact that you keep bringing it up to try and show everyone that your a 'great fleeter' because you happened to be online when I went for them? It was a pure profit hit and if you'd been any good you would of ninja'd my attack.

Also well done on completly ignoring the bit about your alliance being the aggressors.

It was good strategy on our part :P oh I know you would of made a massive profit off from those LFs :) I couldn't have that, ste flawing up my perfect record of "no HoFs" on me yet 8) Well my fleet was out on other planets so the timing wasn't perfect for a ninja. So were you drooling over those lfs Ste??? Its an honest question :P I know I can be aggresive especially when there is something that I want :) In this game, people want good players not a bunch of wusses, not that your alliance is that...was just a figure of speech but I am sure you will twist that around. :( and I know I am not a "great fleeter" as I have yet much to learn. :P

#46 User is offline   Axey 

• Oooooh, nice drums :P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2010 - 11:13 AM

We were obviously the best alliance in Uni 13.

#47 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2010 - 11:16 AM

View PostAxey, on 16 June 2010 - 11:13 AM, said:

We were obviously the best alliance in Uni 13.

I think you have been standing too close to Phil that his pheromones has made you delusional :) I think FDD was the best ;) Got to love those dessies they own. :)

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 16 June 2010 - 11:26 AM

#48 User is offline   Axey 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:19 PM

fleet isn't everything

#49 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2010 - 01:30 PM

We were definitely the most interesting alliance in the uni.

Face it DR Uni13 would have been boring without Babblers as most of other players were just obsessed with their scores and hardly ever did anything to rock the boat. We didn't just rock it - we sunk it.

#50 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2010 - 01:40 PM

View PostAxey, on 16 June 2010 - 12:19 PM, said:

fleet isn't everything

You are absolutely correct, having a fleet isn't everything but its a start. You have to have personality, maturity, knowledge, good remodels of the game, etc and they do :) But FDD isnt the only alliance that I like cause they have peeps in there that shine abit more cause they have the qualities that makes one a friend. My thoughts in the begining, seeing you all be goofs was like okay we have our good times outside of the game and foes in game but there is no separation of friend/foe...its foe or nothing at all :P Besides its not an alliance that makes an alliance the best, its the individual players themselves who makes it that way. :) There is more dust then diamonds in babblers. :)

View PostTheRobster, on 16 June 2010 - 01:30 PM, said:

We were definitely the most interesting alliance in the uni.

Face it DR Uni13 would have been boring without Babblers as most of other players were just obsessed with their scores and hardly ever did anything to rock the boat. We didn't just rock it - we sunk it.

well score yourself another "oh no we agree again point" Yes I will admit babblers are an interesting group of peeps :P I have never met a strange bunch like yourselves before. :) I am not overly obsessed with my scores as I have helped my mates in my previous alliance and some others so you cant say its all about me when I play :P
No you didn't sink it either LOL as the RD will thou LOL you can't have that credit, Robbie.

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 16 June 2010 - 01:59 PM

#51 User is offline   Axey 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2010 - 02:43 PM

View PostPenthesilea-Equinox, on 16 June 2010 - 01:40 PM, said:

http://forums.babblers.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif There is more dust then diamonds in babblers. http://forums.babblers.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Only diamonds in Babblers, the rest of the uni are dust in our wake

:P

#52 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:14 PM

View PostAxey, on 16 June 2010 - 02:43 PM, said:

View PostPenthesilea-Equinox, on 16 June 2010 - 01:40 PM, said:

http://forums.babblers.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif There is more dust then diamonds in babblers. http://forums.babblers.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Only diamonds in Babblers, the rest of the uni are dust in our wake

:P

You can only wish that, axey as a true statement. :) As if there was more of you who greeted me nicely when I came here almost a year ago :P But nope it was like ohhh another equinox member to slag :ermm: what lovely warm fuzzies that gives me :) I just want to hug and love you all up after all of those vicious comments ^_^ nope it gave me oh I need to punch that idiot in the face. :) or dump my drink in your lap or face. keep it up axey you are losing your shine and becoming like the dust :) (n)

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 16 June 2010 - 03:19 PM

#53 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:39 PM

The fact you're in Equinox hasn't got anything do with it...the fact that you're a bit of a mong has though. :rolleyes:

#54 User is offline   Axey 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:00 PM

I'll never lose my shine :P

#55 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:32 PM

View PostTheRobster, on 16 June 2010 - 03:39 PM, said:

the fact that you're a bit of a mong has though. :rolleyes:

:) Iam deeply amused and not shocked by that remark, Robbie. :P Thanks and you are probably a doll face too. ^_^

View PostAxey, on 16 June 2010 - 04:00 PM, said:

I'll never lose my shine :P

opps looks like you already just did. :) **hands axey some polish** :D

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 16 June 2010 - 04:34 PM

#56 User is offline   King Phil 

• Ye Olde Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:17 PM

Hey, Sue. Stop reply so much. Volume does not equal quality. If it did, your gut would be on FHM yeh?

#57 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:34 PM

View PostKing Phil, on 16 June 2010 - 09:17 PM, said:

Hey, Sue. Stop reply so much. Volume does not equal quality. If it did, your gut would be on FHM yeh?

(y)

#58 User is offline   Cass 

• l33t t34 b1tch & pr0 m0d
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:58 AM

People still play Ogame? Seems like ages ago we had to spank Equinox, spying on their forums, planning hits. Cant remember private forum pword, but I can remember some great fleet crashes sending pretty much most of their antagonists in to vmode. It was only when they traded up accounts and asked higher ranked alliances to hit us that it got a bit stale. Sounds like they never got over that. Picked a fight with miners and got a spanking - good times. You guys playing anything else similar?

#59 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:19 AM

A lot less people playing now...dunno if you've seen the redesigned interface but it's wank tbh and people are going in to v-mode or quitting the game rather than continue to play (way to go GameForge...)

Yes I'd love to find another game similar to old style OGame and get the Babblers alliance going on there. Ste knows loads of people from other online games so if we could get some of them to join we could get a big alliance going. If we could get in to a new uni we could pwn bigtime...

It was only when they traded up accounts and asked higher ranked alliances to hit us that it got a bit stale.

lol that's still ongoing. Cammie's got an even bigger account now (rank 13 I think) and he still sucks ass.

Everyone's going for Ste now (most of Equinox plus a couple of other alliances). Best of all when he fights back they accuse him of bullying them. :lol:

This post has been edited by TheRobster: 18 June 2010 - 09:21 AM

#60 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2010 - 11:34 AM

View PostTheRobster, on 18 June 2010 - 09:19 AM, said:

lol that's still ongoing. Cammie's got an even bigger account now (rank 13 I think) and he still sucks ass.

Just to let you know cammie quit the game too. :P and yet you talk about him as if he is still ingame...wow you are totally AMAZING! Almost as AWESOME as your bro. :)

Everyone's going for Ste now (most of Equinox plus a couple of other alliances). Best of all when he fights back they accuse him of bullying them. :lol:

Really? wow and I only knew of one peep from a different alliance, Drako. and wasn't he the one ste said he attack? so wouldn't it be okay for him to revenge ste however he feels and means. hmmm? Besides its all in good fun ;) Its a game after all. I just attack ste for that very reason...cause its FUN.....and besides I was bored and needed a good laugh.....by attack I mean throwing IPMs at him ;)

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 18 June 2010 - 11:36 AM

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users