• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Hey

#61 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:06 PM

Oooh did I get my facts wrong? I must be picking up Equinox's bad habits... :ohyeah:

#62 User is offline   Axey 

• Oooooh, nice drums :P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:19 PM

You'll be misquoting next Rob :P

#63 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• Manidoo Bebezhigooganzhii
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:20 PM

View PostTheRobster, on 18 June 2010 - 04:06 PM, said:

Oooh did I get my facts wrong? I must be picking up Equinox's bad habits... :ohyeah:

LOL You only just realized you have these habits ;) Just if you start wearing pink knickers and strut around in them don't tell me as well thats a bit of TMI :) Try wearing blue knickers ;) change it up a bit.

View PostAxey, on 18 June 2010 - 04:19 PM, said:

You'll be misquoting next Rob :P

Whoa! that would be Phil then, is what you meant correct? I dont want to be Phil. And I mean by this, if habits are being rubbed off whether good or bad :) not supposedly to be offensive but I am sure it will most likely taken as such :P

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 18 June 2010 - 06:15 PM

#64 User is offline   ste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 19 June 2010 - 06:06 AM

Well, I was about to reply in kind today with IPM's but Illmater, Drako et all have quit into (v) mode.

With no one of note left I shall declare that a victory to me and Babblers. :)

I also now announce my retirement.

#65 User is offline   BabblerhunterD 

• Registered
  • Pip

Posted 19 June 2010 - 08:32 AM

3 Cheers for Ste!

hip hip hooray
hip hip hooray
hip hip hooray

I also now announce my retirement

Your not as old as Axey are you? :)

#66 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 19 June 2010 - 10:37 AM

View Postste, on 19 June 2010 - 06:06 AM, said:

Well, I was about to reply in kind today with IPM's but Illmater, Drako et all have quit into (v) mode.

With no one of note left I shall declare that a victory to me and Babblers. :)

I also now announce my retirement.

No this can't be :shocking: I spent all day typing mad over some work and now that I am free, you leave **falls out of her chair** :angry: I am not happy about this one bit. <_<
LOL Whats wrong with Tomy and Cammie as both of them are not in vmode...me thinks you are a bwaquaqua :lol: You should wait until those two go into vmode before declaring victory :P

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 19 June 2010 - 11:06 AM

#67 User is offline   ste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 19 June 2010 - 01:45 PM

View PostPenthesilea-Equinox, on 18 June 2010 - 11:34 AM, said:

Just to let you know cammie quit the game too. :P and yet you talk about him as if he is still ingame...wow you are totally AMAZING! Almost as AWESOME as your bro. :)

Make your mind up! Typical of him to come out of hiding when the coasts clear. Bit like when he came out briefly to fire some IPM's after Drako had kicked off earlier in the week, then sneaked back in like the cowardly little shit that he is.

Besides I think you'll also find I said 'anybody of note'. Cammie had 2 months with a fleet 6 times larger than mine when he started and fucked it up. He even gave me an advanced ninja lol. It ended with me farming him. He lost.

I won't be returning for him as there simply would be no challenge.

#68 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 19 June 2010 - 02:04 PM

View Postste, on 19 June 2010 - 01:45 PM, said:

View PostPenthesilea-Equinox, on 18 June 2010 - 11:34 AM, said:

Just to let you know cammie quit the game too. :P and yet you talk about him as if he is still ingame...wow you are totally AMAZING! Almost as AWESOME as your bro. :)

Make your mind up! Typical of him to come out of hiding when the coasts clear. Bit like when he came out briefly to fire some IPM's after Drako had kicked off earlier in the week, then sneaked back in like the cowardly little shit that he is.

Besides I think you'll also find I said 'anybody of note'. Cammie had 2 months with a fleet 6 times larger than mine when he started and fucked it up. He even gave me an advanced ninja lol. It ended with me farming him. He lost.

I won't be returning for him as there simply would be no challenge.

LOL @ making my mind up...Can't as I don't want anyone to know my real thoughts :P

besides I said that yesterday silly...and here you went in vmode today ??? Aww wont come out for me either then...why should I bother to come out if you are not out to toy with :( I think I am your speed, STE. :lol:

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 19 June 2010 - 02:12 PM

#69 User is offline   ste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 19 June 2010 - 02:59 PM

WOW. The Ego of you guys is amazing. Im your toy? lol.

I won't be coming out of (v) mode regardless of your jibes. Even when it was just me left against 2 alliances you guys still failed. You quite simply don't offer enough sport for me to consider coming back. You don't have a half decent player amongst the lot of you.

It's fair to say that recently your entire alliances goal has been to get me. You tried and all you managed was you nuked my defense (which is about the peak of your abilities and therefor should of been done months ago) then you all fled into (v) mode, before i could retaliate. None of you managed to make a single profitable attack on any of my planets (once fuel is taken into account). In fact you hardley impaired my playing at all. I had to rebuild some def and abm shields and thats it. I never had much to start with so hardly a big loss, maybe a few days res.

So whilst I was the centre of your alliances plans, and your ego's probably wont allow you to accept this, I couldn't care less whether any of you guys played or not. In fact it's only if Phil, TheRobster, Axey, moomintroll etc were still playing regularly then so would I. Sitting in an empty alliance taking candy from babies is hardly fun.

#70 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 19 June 2010 - 03:20 PM

View Postste, on 19 June 2010 - 02:59 PM, said:

WOW. The Ego of you guys is amazing. Im your toy? lol.
ummm you need to reread that lol As once again you have manage to twist the words. If I meant it that way I would of said "as you are MY TOY" but I didn't. Its means to mess with you :P as in mind games silly.

I won't be coming out of (v) mode regardless of your jibes. Even when it was just me left against 2 alliances you guys still failed. You quite simply don't offer enough sport for me to consider coming back. You don't have a half decent player amongst the lot of you.

It's fair to say that recently your entire alliances goal has been to get me. You tried and all you managed was you nuked my defense (which is about the peak of your abilities and therefor should of been done months ago) then you all fled into (v) mode, before i could retaliate. None of you managed to make a single profitable attack on any of my planets (once fuel is taken into account). In fact you hardley impaired my playing at all. I had to rebuild some def and abm shields and thats it. I never had much to start with so hardly a big loss, maybe a few days res.

So whilst I was the centre of your alliances plans, and your ego's probably wont allow you to accept this, I couldn't care less whether any of you guys played or not. In fact it's only if Phil, TheRobster, Axey, moomintroll etc were still playing regularly then so would I. Sitting in an empty alliance taking candy from babies is hardly fun.

Awwwww

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 19 June 2010 - 04:19 PM

#71 User is offline   jamieevs7 

• Registered
  • Pip

Posted 19 June 2010 - 07:32 PM

Looks like its me on my own then :ohyeah:

#72 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 19 June 2010 - 07:54 PM

View Postjamieevs7, on 19 June 2010 - 07:32 PM, said:

Looks like its me on my own then :ohyeah:

(y) Congrats you are your own leader unless those few others say boo at you

#73 User is offline   Juicey 

• deaN-
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 June 2010 - 08:26 PM

Good luck Jamie :D We (babblers) are currently trying to find a similar game where we can go and destroy another alliance/faction/guild in the same way that we did to Paradox and Equinox. Hopefully without the ability for them to cry/whinge and then take over a better/higher ranked account to try and take revenge :)

#74 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 19 June 2010 - 10:35 PM

View PostJuicey, on 19 June 2010 - 08:26 PM, said:

Good luck Jamie :D We (babblers) are currently trying to find a similar game where we can go and destroy another alliance/faction/guild in the same way that we did to Paradox and Equinox. Hopefully without the ability for them to cry/whinge and then take over a better/higher ranked account to try and take revenge :)

Hey I am offended as I never cried :P well, I do have to say this as well, one of your peeps did attack one of my old alliance mates...He said something but well, I looked at the peep but well, being in game for only 2 to 3 mos..I wasn't strong enough to take any sort of revenge on him so it was one of those things that went to the back of my mind...rws three other letters that I can't remember at this time :P We only had like 4 or 5 members at that time and I forget what my ex mates nick was as he changes his nick as much as the weather changes LOL So yeah I did have a motive to attack you guys :P and I made a promise to that mate that when I could I would get revenge on that peep or anyone that I could attack :) and joining up with equinox was awesome as it was like they read my mind. :P maybe you should look over your private forums and see whom your mate hit as I am sure he brag about it.

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 19 June 2010 - 10:41 PM

#75 User is offline   jamieevs7 

• Registered
  • Pip

Posted 20 June 2010 - 08:41 AM

let me know if you do find soe other game. Il keep trucking in uni 1 for th time being though :ph34r:

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users