Space Pioneers

#1 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:36 AM

Anyone heard of or played this before?

http://gus.sp.looki....tml?language=US

Supposed to be similar to OGame. A candidate for us to start playing as an alliance?

#2 User is offline   ste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:56 PM

Tbh, I would only be interested in a game that actively bans account trading and multiple accounts. A game without those is a game without 99% of the teenage ego's.

#3 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• Manidoo Bebezhigooganzhii
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 20 June 2010 - 07:29 PM

View Postste, on 20 June 2010 - 12:56 PM, said:

Tbh, I would only be interested in a game that actively bans account trading and multiple accounts. A game without those is a game without 99% of the teenage ego's.

:) You will lose alot of your own mates, ste seeing that they are not as mature as yourself.

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 20 June 2010 - 07:29 PM

#4 User is offline   ste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 20 June 2010 - 08:04 PM

I refuse to bite at your sttempts at poisoning yet another thread.

This post has been edited by ste: 20 June 2010 - 08:18 PM

#5 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 20 June 2010 - 08:20 PM

View Postste, on 20 June 2010 - 08:04 PM, said:

I refuse to bite to your sttempts at poisoning yet another thread.

Me poison threads....Never. <_<
sttempt..what is this...ste you never make typos... :( Are you sick??? I am sure I can make you some bwaqwaqwa soup. :) That's chicken for you whom can't speak ojibway :P

Umm Ste you have already bitten so its a bit too late to say that. LOL

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 20 June 2010 - 08:24 PM

#6 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:17 AM

View Postste, on 20 June 2010 - 12:56 PM, said:

I dunno I quite enjoyed winding up some of the divs in OGame.

I suppose it does make it hard to progress when there's so many traded accounts around though...

#7 User is offline   Juicey 

• deaN-
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:29 AM

It's not so much harder, but more pointless. What's the point in attacking someone who then just goes and gets a bigger account making the effort worthless and also making his revenge easier. It's the only way Equinox were able to put up any sort of fight in oGame.

#8 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:56 PM

View PostJuicey, on 21 June 2010 - 08:29 AM, said:

It's not so much harder, but more pointless. What's the point in attacking someone who then just goes and gets a bigger account making the effort worthless and also making his revenge easier. It's the only way Equinox were able to put up any sort of fight in oGame.

:rolleyes: @ Juicey...I know what I am going to say is probably pointless :P But you act as if every HIGH account that we changed up to be is loaded with an awesome fleet and ready for battle. **shakes her finger at juicey** nope my first account that I took in equinox wasnt like that one bit. Only one planet had sats and defenses on it and that was the main planet. :P It was like starting over but with the possibility of having res when you built the correct amount of sats to obtain it first on the other 8 planets:) and then it didnt come with RIPs either. I got gravi first in uni 40 :) then in uni 13. From March 28,2009 to when I said who I was in here is how long it took for me to be confident enough about what I had on those planets for defenses cause I know a few of you like to IPM planets to death and that happen a short bit afterwares... **cough cough ROB cough cough*** So please just get over it Juicey.

#9 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:06 PM

LOL sure sure, trading up to a higher account doesn't really give you much of an advantage? Is that what you're trying to claim? :rolleyes:

I'm sure when Cammie traded up to a top 20 account from his original 200+ account that didn't help him at all did it? (In fact I seem to remember him claiming pretty much that).

#10 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:31 PM

View PostTheRobster, on 21 June 2010 - 01:06 PM, said:

LOL sure sure, trading up to a higher account doesn't really give you much of an advantage? Is that what you're trying to claim? :rolleyes:

I'm sure when Cammie traded up to a top 20 account from his original 200+ account that didn't help him at all did it? (In fact I seem to remember him claiming pretty much that).

:blink: No thats not what I meant mr. twisty(pokes you in the chest). But not all account trades is like what Juicey is implying like they can make revenge attacks asap ...when its not so all the time :P But hey I turned a lemon of an account into lemonade, actually it had that potential of being lemonade but I like what the new holder has done to it...trading out two planets to different locates :P I was hmmm I was too nervous to do that :P

Besides you guys now do account trading. Should I call you DEE rob...LOL so wearing your brother's knickers never bothered you then? LOL But then maybe it was a combo of you two in that one account which is clearly wrong. What give you guys away that there was no female in that account when I made the comment of making you a tent for a dress as clearly a woman would of been offended by that remark and it didnt phrase you guys so I knew it was either phil or someone from his alliance. But the more I talked to DEE shehe gave himself away but the comments of their ego. :) even thou they were small little bits it gave it away it was a dude in that account. :lol: No wonder these knickers are the size of washington ...you both were in one leg. ;)

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 21 June 2010 - 01:42 PM

#11 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:41 PM

What are you on about?

No-one in Babbler's has ever obtained an outside account. In fact the only 'trade' that's ever occured was me giving Jamie (an ex-Babbler) my account before I quit the game - there wasn't any trading involved and the account stayed within the alliance. That's nothing like the account trading that Equinox undertook over the last few years.

#12 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:48 PM

View PostTheRobster, on 21 June 2010 - 01:41 PM, said:

What are you on about?

No-one in Babbler's has ever obtained an outside account. In fact the only 'trade' that's ever occured was me giving Jamie (an ex-Babbler) my account before I quit the game - there wasn't any trading involved and the account stayed within the alliance. That's nothing like the account trading that Equinox undertook over the last few years.

no you just trade within thats all :)

I dont know who green eyes belong to when I took over that account :P but I had the option to either join equinox or return it to my ex alliance :) You know what I did now don't you :P and the account I have was tomy's and then mathrew's so that one is an inalliance trade so :P

Oh please just put back on the knickers and be quiet about it. DEE or should I say BIRTHA

better yet give me the knickers and I will be PHIl :lol: after I have them taken in as these I can wrap around me two or three times. Ok I am only joking with you. I just have an obsession with pink knickers...okay its the color pink :P Actually its quite funny about the knickers bit. It makes me fall out of my chair laughing. :)

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 21 June 2010 - 01:59 PM

#13 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:13 PM

I'm not talking about you - newsflash: the world does not revolve around you despite what you seem to think.

#14 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:48 PM

View PostTheRobster, on 21 June 2010 - 02:13 PM, said:

I'm not talking about you - newsflash: the world does not revolve around you despite what you seem to think.

:rolleyes: Wow I said that same exact thing to my 11 yo last night when she demand that I put her 8 yo sister in some other room to sleep. :) Sorry robbie I dont have a princess attitude or a ME attitude as you seem to think that I do. :(

#15 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:57 PM

Really???

You could prove it by not posting on here again...

#16 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2010 - 03:40 PM

View PostTheRobster, on 21 June 2010 - 02:57 PM, said:

Really???

You could prove it by not posting on here again...

I could but what fun would that be :P

Turst me if it was all about me I wont be volunteering for the various things I do :P Like my butterfly meetings that I attended at the musuem going over the various things we will be doing for the butterfly celebration as I dont get pay for my time, nor do I expect them to start as this is something I love and cared for. So yes tell me again how this is about me cause I am a bit confused how you can judge that.

#17 User is offline   jamieevs7 

• Registered
  • Pip

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:21 PM

Yes seriously, what do you get from posting on here? no one (except me) plays on this uni anymore. so if ur trying to wnd up and get a reaction its not going to work as there is no one to attack you.

so i think its about time you went and try to wind up another alliance. someone who may actually care about what you have to say. It's getting boring now (n)

#18 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:49 PM

View Postjamieevs7, on 21 June 2010 - 05:21 PM, said:

Yes seriously, what do you get from posting on here? no one (except me) plays on this uni anymore. so if ur trying to wnd up and get a reaction its not going to work as there is no one to attack you.

so i think its about time you went and try to wind up another alliance. someone who may actually care about what you have to say. It's getting boring now (n)

:) well, I thought maybe they would give it one more whir but I guess its hopeless as they are stubborn men like mules :D Plus they bored my claws to randomly fall off so I cant claw their eyes out if I wanted too :P So I will see you jamie in game then Cheers! Whenever I decide to come out of vmode myself :P You people are dreadful boring. :(

#19 User is offline   ste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:57 PM

View PostPenthesilea-Equinox, on 21 June 2010 - 01:48 PM, said:

I have was tomy's and then mathrew's so that one is an inalliance trade so :P

Mathew got his account from C.I. on the condition that he use it to attack Babblers during the war. The account at the time, iirc, had more than twice our whole alliances fleet put together. He often boasted about this to me whilst sending 'threatening' pm's to me.

Im not going to comment on whether it's fair to be able to trade up accounts or not. Just letting you know the origin of your 'inalliance' account.

#20 User is offline   Penthesilea 

• PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:20 PM

View Postste, on 21 June 2010 - 05:57 PM, said:

View PostPenthesilea-Equinox, on 21 June 2010 - 01:48 PM, said:

I have was tomy's and then mathrew's so that one is an inalliance trade so :P

Mathew got his account from C.I. on the condition that he use it to attack Babblers during the war. The account at the time, iirc, had more than twice our whole alliances fleet put together. He often boasted about this to me whilst sending 'threatening' pm's to me.

Im not going to comment on whether it's fair to be able to trade up accounts or not. Just letting you know the origin of your 'inalliance' account.

See I didnt know that plus I was also assuming that this is his first account :P But I could very well be wrong. So I thank you for telling me that.

As for account trading I still own my first account in Andromeda :P Trading up has its pros and cons to it as with anything for that matter.

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 21 June 2010 - 06:22 PM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users