Babblers Gaming Community: Space Pioneers - Babblers Gaming Community

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Space Pioneers

#21 User is offline   King Phil 

  • Ye Olde Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 8,409
  • Joined: 17-January 03

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:49 PM

Just to be clear no account trading has ever happened in Babblers until Gameforge killed the universe with their upgrade and Rob gave his account to Jamie.

I know I had you all fooled for months with my pretend alter ego but it didn't really happen.

#22 User is offline   Penthesilea 

  • Manidoo Bebezhigooganzhii
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In
  • Posts: 849
  • Joined: 25-August 09

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:59 PM

View PostKing Phil, on 21 June 2010 - 06:49 PM, said:

Just to be clear no account trading has ever happened in Babblers until Gameforge killed the universe with their upgrade and Rob gave his account to Jamie.

I know I had you all fooled for months with my pretend alter ego but it didn't really happen.

:ohyeah: Good one, Phil. LOL BIRTHA was your real alter ego
I enjoy your feminie side alot Phil

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 21 June 2010 - 07:02 PM


#23 User is offline   King Phil 

  • Ye Olde Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 8,409
  • Joined: 17-January 03

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:27 PM

You all did. I had all of you fooled it's quite funny really.

#24 User is offline   Penthesilea 

  • Manidoo Bebezhigooganzhii
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In
  • Posts: 849
  • Joined: 25-August 09

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:41 PM

View PostKing Phil, on 21 June 2010 - 07:27 PM, said:

You all did. I had all of you fooled it's quite funny really.

:) Oh sure sure that's what you think, Phil. We played along plus when you chatted back you gave bits of yourself away. LOL of course, I gave too much of myself away too :( But it was worth it. ^_^ What was most funny was trying to set you up with troll, wearing that awesome tent dress :ohyeah: dont forget to shave those hairy legs. ;) The one thing that really gave it away was you said you were troll's sister and then well, I asked troll he was totally clueless about who I was talking about and then LOL I asked him 3 times too...the third time was when he wanted to play along :) and then said you were :P which if it was true then trying to set you two up would of been sick

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 21 June 2010 - 08:11 PM


#25 User is offline   King Phil 

  • Ye Olde Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 8,409
  • Joined: 17-January 03

Posted 22 June 2010 - 06:39 PM

You can say what you like. Fact is, you all swore you'd continually attack me, but despite a few pathetic attempts at the beginning of my return and the destruction of several Eqiunox fleets, no one made any long term attempts on me. So either you all bought it, or you were all lying again. I suppose you might be right though, you're all proven liars so that's probably it.

This post has been edited by King Phil: 22 June 2010 - 06:39 PM


#26 User is offline   Penthesilea 

  • Manidoo Bebezhigooganzhii
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In
  • Posts: 849
  • Joined: 25-August 09

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:36 PM

View PostKing Phil, on 22 June 2010 - 06:39 PM, said:

You can say what you like. Fact is, you all swore you'd continually attack me, but despite a few pathetic attempts at the beginning of my return and the destruction of several Eqiunox fleets, no one made any long term attempts on me. So either you all bought it, or you were all lying again. I suppose you might be right though, you're all proven liars so that's probably it.

LOL After I HOF myself on you, phil. Of course, you were watching the whole time. I dont understand why you allowed me to pick up the res thou. Free res at your door. :) and then I couldnt bring myself to hit a fat chick whom I was trying to set up with her brother.

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 22 June 2010 - 08:37 PM


#27 User is offline   King Phil 

  • Ye Olde Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 8,409
  • Joined: 17-January 03

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:39 PM

View PostPenthesilea-Equinox, on 22 June 2010 - 08:36 PM, said:

View PostKing Phil, on 22 June 2010 - 06:39 PM, said:

You can say what you like. Fact is, you all swore you'd continually attack me, but despite a few pathetic attempts at the beginning of my return and the destruction of several Eqiunox fleets, no one made any long term attempts on me. So either you all bought it, or you were all lying again. I suppose you might be right though, you're all proven liars so that's probably it.

LOL After I HOF myself on you, phil. Of course, you were watching the whole time. I dont understand why you allowed me to pick up the res thou. Free res at your door. :) and then I couldnt bring myself to hit a fat chick whom I was trying to set up with her brother.



Well I aren't sure that qualifies as a response to anything I said so I'll just reply with a quote so you can't edit out how stupid you are later.

#28 User is offline   Penthesilea 

  • Manidoo Bebezhigooganzhii
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In
  • Posts: 849
  • Joined: 25-August 09

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:44 PM

View PostKing Phil, on 22 June 2010 - 08:39 PM, said:



Well I aren't sure that qualifies as a response to anything I said so I'll just reply with a quote so you can't edit out how stupid you are later.

:P so are you love. You obviously think I care what your mates think of my hit on you that night. So I got a wee bit careless on that attack and forget your tech... I think its funny but you could of gain for it but you didnt so who is the stupid one now. Besides those 5 dessies and 149 BCs were built back up by morning so it wasnt much skin off my back The profit that you could of had was 1.431.000 Metal (0%), 1.863.000 Crystal :ohyeah: but you refused to even take it...LOL thats about 2.5kk of duet you could of traded for ...

This post has been edited by Penthesilea-Equinox: 22 June 2010 - 09:05 PM


Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users