Babblers Gaming Community: Anyone...? - Babblers Gaming Community

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Anyone...?

#1 User is offline   TheRobster 

  • Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 11,383
  • Joined: 14-January 03

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:17 AM

Anyone still playing Ogame now or have we all fucked off to other things?

#2 User is offline   ste 

  • Junior Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 949
  • Joined: 24-March 07

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:17 PM

I gave up after it was obvious I had won :P

#3 User is offline   Braleden 

  • Clueless
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 729
  • Joined: 14-December 07

Posted 20 August 2010 - 02:13 PM

I miss it, or more rightly miss a nice little game like it.
I do keep a eye out for any message on universe merging and I
might check it out then.

Congratulations to Ste on Winning :)

#4 User is offline   TheRobster 

  • Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 11,383
  • Joined: 14-January 03

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:54 AM

What did you do with your account Ste? Just v-mode it?

#5 User is offline   Darkraven 

  • Pro diligo of pacis
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 252
  • Joined: 02-July 09

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:05 PM

:) I guess if you put your account into vmode counts as winning. Then we all are winners then
Mahahaaahaaaa :lol:

#6 User is offline   TheRobster 

  • Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 11,383
  • Joined: 14-January 03

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:12 PM

There are any number of words beggining with 'w' that I could use to describe Equinox.

'Winner' isn't one of them...

#7 User is offline   ste 

  • Junior Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 949
  • Joined: 24-March 07

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:57 PM

Yeh put it into 'V' mode.

As for DR - Seeing as everyone who had to gang together to attack me then quit the next day I win as I was the last man standing. Some may have creeped back out from under their rocks since I left but meh who cares?

#8 User is offline   Darkraven 

  • Pro diligo of pacis
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 252
  • Joined: 02-July 09

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:18 PM

View Postste, on 22 August 2010 - 08:57 PM, said:

Yeh put it into 'V' mode.

As for DR - Seeing as everyone who had to gang together to attack me then quit the next day I win as I was the last man standing. Some may have creeped back out from under their rocks since I left but meh who cares?

Hey I had a validate excuse for going into vmode :P I had an exam to study for, and do and yes I did came back out a few days later under as Cammie. I hate hiding under rocks I would rather attack you, Ste as that is much more fun then a barrel of monkeys. :D I don't fear you one bit.

#9 User is offline   TheRobster 

  • Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 11,383
  • Joined: 14-January 03

Posted 22 August 2010 - 10:06 PM

View PostDarkraven, on 22 August 2010 - 09:18 PM, said:

Hey I had a validate excuse for going into vmode :P I had an exam to study for

I hope for your sake it wasn't an English exam...

This post has been edited by TheRobster: 22 August 2010 - 10:07 PM


#10 User is offline   Darkraven 

  • Pro diligo of pacis
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 252
  • Joined: 02-July 09

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:26 PM

View PostTheRobster, on 22 August 2010 - 10:06 PM, said:

View PostDarkraven, on 22 August 2010 - 09:18 PM, said:

Hey I had a validate excuse for going into vmode :P I had an exam to study for

I hope for your sake it wasn't an English exam...

Psychology :P and I did better in my English then psychology :P except for my psychology research paper :) as 5 pages are easier to write then 15 to 20 pages.

Plus why would you be concern on whether or not it was an English Exam? I can write well at times and sometimes I am lazy. :P I can't count how many times Phil, himself thought that I was Cammie, so therefore that is saying that I can type as well as yourself but without the slang bits to back me up :)

This post has been edited by Darkraven: 23 August 2010 - 05:36 PM


#11 User is offline   Welshy 

  • Who are we? Jack army!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 1,688
  • Joined: 07-January 04

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:08 AM

View PostDarkraven, on 22 August 2010 - 11:26 PM, said:

View PostTheRobster, on 22 August 2010 - 10:06 PM, said:

View PostDarkraven, on 22 August 2010 - 09:18 PM, said:

Hey I had a validate excuse for going into vmode :P I had an exam to study for

I hope for your sake it wasn't an English exam...

Psychology :P and I did better in my English then psychology :P except for my psychology research paper :) as 5 pages are easier to write then 15 to 20 pages.
Plus why would you be concern on whether or not it was an English Exam? I can write well at times and sometimes I am lazy. :P I can't count how many times Phil, himself thought that I was Cammie, so therefore that is saying that I can type as well as yourself but without the slang bits to back me up :)

Well I wouldn't hold my hopes high on your results in that case...

I've recently started playing again!

#12 User is offline   Darkraven 

  • Pro diligo of pacis
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 252
  • Joined: 02-July 09

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:29 PM

View PostWelshy, on 13 September 2010 - 12:08 AM, said:

I've recently started playing again!

Cool I haven't played in uni 13 for a few months now. :P But hey when I get the time, I may just pop in to say hi like Robbie would say hi to me. :D Heeheee

#13 User is offline   Welshy 

  • Who are we? Jack army!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 1,688
  • Joined: 07-January 04

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:08 PM

View PostDarkraven, on 14 September 2010 - 10:29 PM, said:

View PostWelshy, on 13 September 2010 - 12:08 AM, said:

I've recently started playing again!

Cool I haven't played in uni 13 for a few months now. :P But hey when I get the time, I may just pop in to say hi like Robbie would say hi to me. :D Heeheee


Oh yeah that would be nice, pop back in a few months when I've sufficently levelled up...you'll have a nice suprise from an unknown attacker...

#14 User is offline   Darkraven 

  • Pro diligo of pacis
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 252
  • Joined: 02-July 09

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:19 PM

View PostWelshy, on 15 September 2010 - 06:08 PM, said:

View PostDarkraven, on 14 September 2010 - 10:29 PM, said:

View PostWelshy, on 13 September 2010 - 12:08 AM, said:

I've recently started playing again!

Cool I haven't played in uni 13 for a few months now. :P But hey when I get the time, I may just pop in to say hi like Robbie would say hi to me. :D Heeheee


Oh yeah that would be nice, pop back in a few months when I've sufficently levelled up...you'll have a nice suprise from an unknown attacker...

(y) awesome :) I like surprises :D can you send some chocolate with your IPMs too ;) giftwrapped please.

#15 User is offline   Dev 

  • The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Babblers Head Admin
  • Posts: 7,771
  • Joined: 11-January 03

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:28 PM

View PostDarkraven, on 22 August 2010 - 11:26 PM, said:

I did better in my English then psychology


That made me BBSG.


Anyway, congratulations to Ste on being the universe's supreme being. I'm archiving this forum now.

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users