Babblers Gaming Community: Hilarious School Death Tragedy! - Babblers Gaming Community

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hilarious School Death Tragedy!

#41 User is offline   Deadly Chicken 

• Buk Buk motherf**ker
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

View PostTheRobber, on 19 December 2012 - 06:16 PM, said:

Also, they have taken religion out of everything, so therefore in their mindset...its justified to kill someone even thou its not

I use thou in many of the sentences I write. :P

I am not sure what's worse, you lot arguing over the correct usage of 'thou'. Or the fact that darkrobber was trying to say 'Though'.

This post has been edited by Deadly Chicken: 19 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

#42 User is offline   Sticky 

• crawling with idiot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:47 PM

View PostTheRobber, on 19 December 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

View PostDrWu, on 19 December 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

Thou shall shut the fuck up.

LOL.

I have a funny for thee.

So my niece was talking about how the school her children attends can't speak of the shooting incident. A friend of hers replies " they should support are student and talk to the about safety just in Cass this happens Agin it stupid to get penises for talking about it" Seriously, penises!! Although I know she clearly meant penalize. She had a huff about me correcting her spelling on that! Although there was many more then just that little gem. I guess I will go dig my claws into her more and say your whole sentence was a mess. :) LOL Ciao!

Why are you bringing Cass into this he hasn't posted in ages. I'm not even going to mention you correcting anyone else's spelling.

#43 User is offline   TheRobber 

• Cookie Member
  • PipPip

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

View PostSticky, on 19 December 2012 - 09:47 PM, said:

View PostTheRobber, on 19 December 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

View PostDrWu, on 19 December 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

Thou shall shut the fuck up.

LOL.

I have a funny for thee.

So my niece was talking about how the school her children attends can't speak of the shooting incident. A friend of hers replies " they should support are student and talk to the about safety just in Cass this happens Agin it stupid to get penises for talking about it" Seriously, penises!! Although I know she clearly meant penalize. She had a huff about me correcting her spelling on that! Although there was many more then just that little gem. I guess I will go dig my claws into her more and say your whole sentence was a mess. :) LOL Ciao!

Why are you bringing Cass into this he hasn't posted in ages. I'm not even going to mention you correcting anyone else's spelling.

LOL Sticky sticky. You talk about my reading level. This has nothing to do with Cass.

they should support are student and talk to the about safety just in Cass this happens Agin it stupid to get penises for talking about it" This is my niece's friend whom obviously don't know Cass. Here is what her post should look like..IMHFO. They should support OUR students and talk about safety ISSUES, just in CASE this happens AGAIN. Its stupid to get penalize for talking about it. I have the right to correct other AMERICANS on their spellings verses yours as I know that you spell things differently over there.

This post has been edited by TheRobber: 19 December 2012 - 09:58 PM

#44 User is offline   snafu 

• Sigh. YOU ARE AN E-TOWNIE.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:41 AM

View PostTheRobber, on 19 December 2012 - 09:56 PM, said:

they should support are student and talk to the about safety just in Cass this happens Agin it stupid to get penises for talking about it" This is my niece's friend whom obviously don't know Cass. Here is what her post should look like..IMHFO. They should support OUR students and talk about safety ISSUES, just in CASE this happens AGAIN. Its stupid to get penalize for talking about it. I have the right to correct other AMERICANS on their spellings verses yours as I know that you spell things differently over there.

Given recent events on here, for me to jump in to a discussion and side with Sticky - your fuck up would have to be monumentally bad to the point of inducing rage. What in the shit does any of this mean? Your entire discussion - what does it have to do with the original post at all?

You *capitalised* Cass. You would not just Suddenly capitalise a Word in the middle of a sentence now Would you? It would seem Really weird to Do Such A Thing...

#45 User is offline   TheRobber 

• Cookie Member
  • PipPip

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

View Postsnafu, on 20 December 2012 - 03:41 AM, said:

View PostTheRobber, on 19 December 2012 - 09:56 PM, said:

Given recent events on here, for me to jump in to a discussion and side with Sticky - your fuck up would have to be monumentally bad to the point of inducing rage. What in the shit does any of this mean? Your entire discussion - what does it have to do with the original post at all?

You *capitalised* Cass. You would not just Suddenly capitalise a Word in the middle of a sentence now Would you? It would seem Really weird to Do Such A Thing...

What part of "I didn't write that part, do you not understand" My niece's friend wrote that bit.

This bit here...how many times do I have to explain...she was replying to my niece on about the school punishing children if they spoke about the incident that happen over in CT.

they should support are student and talk to the about safety just in Cass this happens Agin it stupid to get penises for talking about it

Then this is MINE correct version of what she should of typed.
They should support OUR students and talk about safety ISSUES, just in CASE this happens AGAIN. Its stupid to get PENALIZE for talking about it.

Anyways, I am in a venting mood about how the schools are now sucking up to pranksters, as there are a bunch of schools that are closed today and tomorrow cause I guess, they (students) are using FB and other media to say they are bringing weapons to school to kill everyone they hate before the "so called doomsday tomorrow" **sigh** I would just sweep the buildings and everyone check in one door. Then check off their names as they are cleared to enter and lock up the door for the duration of the day. Then have the truancy officer go check on those who are out supposedly be sick. Also, have a patrol car in the area to watch for things out of the norm. Oh well, they have to make up these days come June and they may lose time with their families over a prank that was needless, especially near the holidays. I guess they can make them guess speakers at some school assembly of how they spent their holiday in jail, while wearing orange and shackles to onlooking students because they made the mistake of making a prank like this.

This post has been edited by TheRobber: 20 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

#46 User is offline   snafu 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

View PostTheRobber, on 20 December 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

What part of "I didn't write that part, do you not understand" My niece's friend wrote that bit.

What is this? I don't even..

#47 User is offline   TheRobber 

• Cookie Member
  • PipPip

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]
You accused me of capitalizing Cass, which in fact wasn't me!! I know only persons, places and things should be capitalized. Maybe you should go get some good sleep and re look at this in the morning. As sticky is the one who thought I place Cass's name in that chick's post. It is a REAL post. One clearly you think I made up or something. :/ So that chick type Cass instead of CASE and you guys blow a gasket thinking she or I is talking about Cass. LOL. I find this funny! I will go and get the whole post for you!

Here it is, the whole topic so maybe you can see a bit clearer, that is what I hope. I am Susan.

My niece: So now, at my kids school, u get a week suspension if u talk about the tragedy at sandy hook elementary. i thought they was suppose to help to educate our children incase of this violence was to enter their schools? seriously? sincerely, one pissed off mama
Tasha are you serious? that is bull shit
Amy they should support are student and talk to the about safety just in Cass this happens Agin it stupid to get penises for talking about it
Tasha you would think it would be ok. it could happen anywhere and at anytime. my kids talk to me about it all the time and tell me how they feel about things like that and i would never stop them. they even wore green and white to support the school on Monday
My niece The school system here are made up of peanuts minus a selected few. first things first....they need to learn how to run a school. it kills me that my children told me this tonight. show some cocern E!(school has be taken out)
Susan Penalize is what you meant verses what you typed, Amy. I would see what their website says if they have one or a note. I would think they wouldn't be that harsh on them unless it’s disruptive to ones learning as that is all they hear.
Amy I missed s
Amy I miss so
Amy I miss spelled yesterday it was support be punished the school should not punish are kids for talking about it

This post has been edited by TheRobber: 20 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

#48 User is offline   King Phil 

• Ye Olde Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:33 PM

View Postsnafu, on 20 December 2012 - 05:21 PM, said:

View PostTheRobber, on 20 December 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

Her niece hacked at CS?

#49 User is offline   snafu 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:44 AM

View PostKing Phil, on 20 December 2012 - 11:33 PM, said:

Her niece hacked at CS?

Can you just take this retard out in your back garden and gangbang him/her until they asphyxiate and their eyes roll back in their heads?

I mean it's blatantly someone from your little posse of mutual masturbation artists, because you wave your arms about every time she's coming back to the boards letting us all know that her royal highness, the magnificient attention whore is back.

Oh whoop de fucking doo.

#50 User is offline   snafu 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:46 AM

and don't give me that bullshit about "BUT ITS FROM AN AMERICAN IP.. HOW COULD THAT BE?"

It's pretty fucking easy to set up a tunnel.

#51 User is offline   DrWu 

• The Walrus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:22 AM

Shes too consistent to be fake, IMO. One cannot conjure up extreme idiocy crossed with a self centered view of the universe so complete, so unnervingly consistent....

This post has been edited by DrWu: 21 December 2012 - 01:24 AM

#52 User is offline   King Phil 

• Ye Olde Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:31 AM

View PostDrWu, on 21 December 2012 - 01:22 AM, said:

Shes too consistent to be fake, IMO. One cannot conjure up extreme idiocy crossed with a self centered view of the universe so complete, so unnervingly consistent....

No let him have at it Wu - it's just another reinforcement of the fact he's always wrong pal.

#53 User is offline   Sticky 

• crawling with idiot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:15 AM

View PostTheRobber, on 20 December 2012 - 06:31 PM, said:

You accused me of capitalizing Cass, which in fact wasn't me!! I know only persons, places and things should be capitalized. Maybe you should go get some good sleep and re look at this in the morning. As sticky is the one who thought I place Cass's name in that chick's post. It is a REAL post. One clearly you think I made up or something. :/ So that chick type Cass instead of CASE and you guys blow a gasket thinking she or I is talking about Cass. LOL. I find this funny! I will go and get the whole post for you!

Here it is, the whole topic so maybe you can see a bit clearer, that is what I hope. I am Susan.

{endless drivel snipped}

why the fuck did I just read this about eighty times? I'm sure in essence it's a very simple tale which could be told in two sentences.

My neice's school have decided to disallow discussion of the recent shootings. My niece said she would be penises if she talked about it but she meant penalised. Ha do you get it now. Funny.

I'm off to watch transformers3 on NOWTV to cleanse my mind. That's right, Transformers will cleanse my mind. Transformers.

#54 User is offline   TheRobber 

• Cookie Member
  • PipPip

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:39 AM

View Postsnafu, on 21 December 2012 - 12:46 AM, said:

and don't give me that bullshit about "BUT ITS FROM AN AMERICAN IP.. HOW COULD THAT BE?"

It's pretty fucking easy to set up a tunnel.

Ah you got me. I am really a mannequin from Macy's store in NYC. I sit here all day in the lingerie dept...BORED!!! You would be too, if all they dressed you in was lacy lingerie. So I only come to life when no one is looking! :/ So now that I have confessed myself as some lonely mannequin, will thou understand me now?

View PostSticky, on 21 December 2012 - 02:15 AM, said:

why the fuck did I just read this about eighty times? I'm sure in essence it's a very simple tale which could be told in two sentences.

My neice's school have decided to disallow discussion of the recent shootings. My niece said she would be penises if she talked about it but she meant penalised. Ha do you get it now. Funny.

I'm off to watch transformers3 on NOWTV to cleanse my mind. That's right, Transformers will cleanse my mind. Transformers.

And again you got it all wrong. IT WAS MY NIECE"S FRIEND!!! Duh!

#55 User is offline   snafu 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:41 AM

View PostKing Phil, on 21 December 2012 - 01:31 AM, said:

No let him have at it Wu - it's just another reinforcement of the fact he's always wrong pal.

Yes and if you shout loud enough about the fact that you wear womens underwear, nobody will believe that you actually harbour transvestite tendencies either.

#56 User is offline   snafu 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:49 AM

View PostTheRobber, on 21 December 2012 - 02:39 AM, said:

Ah you got me. I am really a mannequin from Macy's store in NYC. I sit here all day in the lingerie dept...BORED!!! You would be too, if all they dressed you in was lacy lingerie. So I only come to life when no one is looking! :/ So now that I have confessed myself as some lonely mannequin, will thou understand me now?

I'm aware this may come as something of a shock to you, but I honestly don't care.

I have a particularly warped sense of humour which I do not expect you to appreciate in the slightest.

#57 User is offline   TheRobster 

• Spammer Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:05 AM

DR is unfortunately a real person...unless I've been PM'ing myself crazy random messages for the last two years (always a possibility I suppose...).

Or maybe I made her up because I got bored of cheating at CS and raping people...

#58 User is offline   TheRobber 

• Cookie Member
  • PipPip

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:30 AM

View Postsnafu, on 21 December 2012 - 02:41 AM, said:

View PostKing Phil, on 21 December 2012 - 01:31 AM, said:

Yes and if you shout loud enough about the fact that you wear womens underwear, nobody will believe that you actually harbour transvestite tendencies either.

LOL.

#59 User is offline   Rahr 

• Buttons!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:16 AM

I'm probably more of a woman and have the ability to post in english with some level of sense. My brain wants to just collapse in on itself trying to read all this bullshit posts that i mostly just glaze over them with *generic nonsensical tripe generated by a bot* put it the space where the post should be.
http://forums.babblers.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/donatello.gif

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users