Babblers Gaming Community: My Pal At Work Going For A Disciplinary - Babblers Gaming Community

Jump to content

  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My Pal At Work Going For A Disciplinary

#41 User is offline   King Phil 

  • Ye Olde Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 8,409
  • Joined: 17-January 03

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:58 PM

stfu fag lolz

#42 User is offline   snafu 

  • Sigh. YOU ARE AN E-TOWNIE.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 7,520
  • Joined: 14-January 03

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:17 PM

View PostFat Wangkhar, on 01 March 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

Back in the real world...


Meh. Bit grumpy last week - so I suspect I did my "usual" of adding a few theatrics here and there - but I am still finding this comment a bit snooty and holier than thou...

I assume you realise that this lass is not just some Sun/Daily Mail pawn... but an example of something that happens, has been happening and unless enough of a fuss is kicked up over a sustained period - likely to continue happening for the forseeable future?

Employers *do* take the piss Wang. This blasť attitude and mentality of "if you can't beat them, join them" makes ones buttocks quiver with frustration.

#43 User is offline   Fat Wangkhar 

  • Massive Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 11,312
  • Joined: 11-January 03

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

View Postsnafu, on 03 March 2013 - 01:17 PM, said:

View PostFat Wangkhar, on 01 March 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

Back in the real world...


Meh. Bit grumpy last week - so I suspect I did my "usual" of adding a few theatrics here and there - but I am still finding this comment a bit snooty and holier than thou...

I assume you realise that this lass is not just some Sun/Daily Mail pawn... but an example of something that happens, has been happening and unless enough of a fuss is kicked up over a sustained period - likely to continue happening for the forseeable future?

Employers *do* take the piss Wang. This blasť attitude and mentality of "if you can't beat them, join them" makes ones buttocks quiver with frustration.



Took me some time to figure out what the fuck you are on about here. Apparently you thought I was replying to your absurd sidetrack into government sponsored slave labour, a point which it happens I agree with you on, but which is not relevant to the topic, however much you want it to be.

#44 User is offline   snafu 

  • Sigh. YOU ARE AN E-TOWNIE.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 7,520
  • Joined: 14-January 03

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

View PostFat Wangkhar, on 03 March 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

Took me some time to figure out what the fuck you are on about here. Apparently you thought I was replying to your absurd sidetrack into government sponsored slave labour, a point which it happens I agree with you on, but which is not relevant to the topic, however much you want it to be.


It took you some time? Christ, you must be extremely tired from all this baby stuff.

What exactly were you referring to then? What was so unbelievable to you that you had to start your post with a nice snotty "Back in the real world...."?

So let me get this straight.. employers being able to take the piss has nothing to do with... employers being able to take the piss.

Please, elaborate (and try to do so without any snottyness) - because it's entirely possible that I'm tangling myself up and drawing parallels where there are none. I tend to look at the whole, as opposed to individual symptoms.

Feh?

#45 User is offline   DrWu 

  • The Walrus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 20,093
  • Joined: 22-March 03

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

Which slave labour woman are you talking about anyway?

#46 User is offline   Sticky 

  • crawling with idiot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 13,766
  • Joined: 11-January 03

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...siness-21426928

#47 User is offline   DrWu 

  • The Walrus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 20,093
  • Joined: 22-March 03

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:48 PM

Oh yeah, thanks. Obviously this back to work stuff is mostly bollocks, but I don't see what that has to do with office politics. Maybe i'm missing something (as is often the case!)

#48 User is offline   Fat Wangkhar 

  • Massive Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 11,312
  • Joined: 11-January 03

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:30 PM

View Postsnafu, on 03 March 2013 - 07:12 PM, said:

View PostFat Wangkhar, on 03 March 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

Took me some time to figure out what the fuck you are on about here. Apparently you thought I was replying to your absurd sidetrack into government sponsored slave labour, a point which it happens I agree with you on, but which is not relevant to the topic, however much you want it to be.


It took you some time? Christ, you must be extremely tired from all this baby stuff.

What exactly were you referring to then? What was so unbelievable to you that you had to start your post with a nice snotty "Back in the real world...."?

So let me get this straight.. employers being able to take the piss has nothing to do with... employers being able to take the piss.

Please, elaborate (and try to do so without any snottyness) - because it's entirely possible that I'm tangling myself up and drawing parallels where there are none. I tend to look at the whole, as opposed to individual symptoms.

Feh?


Not really... I had to go back and search through the posts. So far it's pretty much only you that has been talking about her - everyone else was talking about this bloke or general work conditions. You in your childlike way diverted off into some rant about something quite different to simply expecting people to rock up somewhat on time in some form of presentable, professional attire. So, in terms of the general thrust of the discussion your comment was pretty off kilter and needed some reading. Notably because I was talking about a he, but you for some reason replied in context of she. This kind of sloppy thinking is probably linked to your predilection for slovenliness in the workplace. Traits I am sure you will find drive you to wild success on occasion. Probably not that often, but just enough to validate it to yourself as a viable way forward.

#49 User is offline   DrWu 

  • The Walrus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 20,093
  • Joined: 22-March 03

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:55 PM

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/markey_mark_wtf.gif?w=477&h=252

#50 User is offline   BillMillion 

  • ;x :E :/ ;>
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Super Moderators
  • Posts: 9,244
  • Joined: 11-January 03

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:01 AM

Haha!

#51 User is offline   snafu 

  • Sigh. YOU ARE AN E-TOWNIE.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 7,520
  • Joined: 14-January 03

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

View PostFat Wangkhar, on 03 March 2013 - 11:30 PM, said:

Not really... I had to go back and search through the posts. So far it's pretty much only you that has been talking about her - everyone else was talking about this bloke or general work conditions. You in your childlike way diverted off into some rant about something quite different to simply expecting people to rock up somewhat on time in some form of presentable, professional attire. So, in terms of the general thrust of the discussion your comment was pretty off kilter and needed some reading. Notably because I was talking about a he, but you for some reason replied in context of she. This kind of sloppy thinking is probably linked to your predilection for slovenliness in the workplace. Traits I am sure you will find drive you to wild success on occasion. Probably not that often, but just enough to validate it to yourself as a viable way forward.


I basically read this.. rolled my eyes... said "dick" and moved on in life.

Seriously, nice job though. You look really cool now.

#52 User is offline   Fat Wangkhar 

  • Massive Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 11,312
  • Joined: 11-January 03

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:34 PM

View Postsnafu, on 04 March 2013 - 03:11 PM, said:

View PostFat Wangkhar, on 03 March 2013 - 11:30 PM, said:

Not really... I had to go back and search through the posts. So far it's pretty much only you that has been talking about her - everyone else was talking about this bloke or general work conditions. You in your childlike way diverted off into some rant about something quite different to simply expecting people to rock up somewhat on time in some form of presentable, professional attire. So, in terms of the general thrust of the discussion your comment was pretty off kilter and needed some reading. Notably because I was talking about a he, but you for some reason replied in context of she. This kind of sloppy thinking is probably linked to your predilection for slovenliness in the workplace. Traits I am sure you will find drive you to wild success on occasion. Probably not that often, but just enough to validate it to yourself as a viable way forward.


I basically read this.. rolled my eyes... said "dick" and moved on in life.

Seriously, nice job though. You look really cool now.



Gosh, well, that's what the rest of us usually think when we read your drivel. Which is a shame, as quite often hidden in the mire are some potentially quite interesting points.

#53 User is offline   Dev 

  • The One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Babblers Head Admin
  • Posts: 7,771
  • Joined: 11-January 03

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

Yeah I pretty much agree. Apart from saying gosh.

#54 User is offline   snafu 

  • Sigh. YOU ARE AN E-TOWNIE.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered
  • Posts: 7,520
  • Joined: 14-January 03

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:43 PM

View PostFat Wangkhar, on 04 March 2013 - 04:34 PM, said:

Gosh, well, that's what the rest of us usually think when we read your drivel. Which is a shame, as quite often hidden in the mire are some potentially quite interesting points.


Wrote a long post. Decided it wasn't worth it. Posted some hentai instead.

NSFW warning issued.
Spoiler


Share this topic:


  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users