Babblers Gaming Community: Anyone Got Anything To Say? - Babblers Gaming Community

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anyone Got Anything To Say?

#41 User is offline   TheRobber 

• Cookie Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Registered

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:31 AM

View PostTheRobber, on 26 September 2013 - 11:28 AM, said:

View PostDrWu, on 26 September 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

This thread is all about you, in your head, isn't it? Whenever you show up, which isn't very often, you turn everything around into it being about you. Of course, darling! I have that self entitlement bit going on. LOL.

How do you know how handsome we are?I know nothing of your physical appearance just that what I perceive you to be, as our perceptions of each other are basically not the same view. I see people very different then you do! I don't see what is on the outside but their insides. :P

Why do you want to punch us in the face? Why would you come here and make such a statement out of the blue?This is something not about you or anyone here, so why make it such. I had a very bad day yesterday involved my car blowing up the water pump or some manifold. My personal mechanical was too busy to the favor for me. That is who I wanted to punch, I have simmered down a lot over night.

Why would you be banned? Has anyone been banned recently?Go check out the latest posting that I did..a 7 day ban. Where were you, Drwu? I thought you were on top of everything!

Are you reliant on us to give you musical advice? What the fuck are you on about?It tells a lot about one in their choice of music. :P

Why do you keep coming here? Because I am random like that!

In fact, can you detail a personal day that you experience? It would be good to understand it. Do you work, what do you do? Kids? Looking after a house? I have 4 children, no goats! That is a full job in itself, is not?

I find you to be very weird.Thanks for the compliment as I like weird, as we all can't be awesome like you, now can we. The world would become massive extinct if that happen!

#42 User is offline   Sticky 

• crawling with idiot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

Well I for one am really pleased you asked all those questions, Wu.

#43 User is offline   TheRobber 

• Cookie Member
  • PipPip

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:05 AM

View PostSticky, on 26 September 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

Well I for one am really pleased you asked all those questions, Wu.

STICKY!!! I loved your story too! In my mind thou, I keep playing it out as a man with long hair rather then some lady who was annoyed with your random creepy playing with her hair. :shocking: I guess you missed your calling in life as you would of been a wonderful hair stylist. :) Then you could of gotten paid to play with random woman's hair.

This post has been edited by TheRobber: 28 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

#44 User is offline   Sticky 

• crawling with idiot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:47 PM

It could have been a man, I suppose. If it hadn't been a woman, of course. Which it was. A woman. Possibly Korean. About 5'6 or 7. Very attractive. Geeky looking boyfriend, but not necessarily unattractive. Both probably quite intelligent (in fact he was wearing glasses, so definitely intelligent, I've seen movies). She was very well attired, stylish but understated. He had an old jumper and some crap jeans on (and really cheap shoes, the kind that look like those a mum would buy a teenage son, if she hated her teenage son and regretted his birth forever for ruining her dream of marrying rich; take that, son, wear them to school you little shit) so they've either been together a decent amount of time or she's lacking self-esteem. Hopefully the former. She didn't enjoy the play as much as he did, maybe because of me or maybe she's not a native English speaker and therefore not quite adept enough at the language to get the subtle humour which was prevalent throughout. Her boyfriend laughed at all the right bits, on occasion a little too hard, maybe, like he was saying "haha I got that look how clever I am! I GOT IT! HAHA!". His friends like him but only in small doses, and his co-workers think he's a bit of a dick. Me too, co-workers. Me too.

Anyway it was a good play. I enjoyed it and got most of the jokes.

Look how much you made me write. I've had my first beers for ages and my favourite team lost to fierce rivals who my ex-wife supports and this is what I've come to. This. I even made it this far without correcting your use of the word 'of'. Happy?

#45 User is offline   Jackfrost 

• Hi! I'm Mark Doyle!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:21 PM

LOL IM SO RANDOM!

#46 User is offline   TheRobber 

• Cookie Member
  • PipPip

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

View PostSticky, on 27 September 2013 - 10:47 PM, said:

It could have been a man, I suppose. If it hadn't been a woman, of course. Which it was. A woman. Possibly Korean. About 5'6 or 7. Very attractive. Geeky looking boyfriend, but not necessarily unattractive. Both probably quite intelligent (in fact he was wearing glasses, so definitely intelligent, I've seen movies). She was very well attired, stylish but understated. He had an old jumper and some crap jeans on (and really cheap shoes, the kind that look like those a mum would buy a teenage son, if she hated her teenage son and regretted his birth forever for ruining her dream of marrying rich; take that, son, wear them to school you little shit) so they've either been together a decent amount of time or she's lacking self-esteem. Hopefully the former. She didn't enjoy the play as much as he did, maybe because of me or maybe she's not a native English speaker and therefore not quite adept enough at the language to get the subtle humour which was prevalent throughout. Her boyfriend laughed at all the right bits, on occasion a little too hard, maybe, like he was saying "haha I got that look how clever I am! I GOT IT! HAHA!". His friends like him but only in small doses, and his co-workers think he's a bit of a dick. Me too, co-workers. Me too.

Anyway it was a good play. I enjoyed it and got most of the jokes.

Look how much you made me write. I've had my first beers for ages and my favourite team lost to fierce rivals who my ex-wife supports and this is what I've come to. This. I even made it this far without correcting your use of the word 'of'. Happy?

Why, yes I am. I fixed it myself, is that better? :P Very nice perception there on "the couple" makes you a bit less creepy. As in my perception is like this when I draw. :P
http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu37/ironbutterfly_2009/cell%20phone%20photos/bugsforgeep_zps5762ddfa.gif

So do you assume that everyone who wears glasses is intelligent then? Just a mere curious on that bit.

This post has been edited by TheRobber: 29 September 2013 - 08:56 PM

#47 User is offline   Sticky 

• crawling with idiot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

If Hollywood has taught us anything it is that bespectacled = intelligent and/or geeky.

#48 User is offline   snafu 

• Sigh. YOU ARE AN E-TOWNIE.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

You know, whenever I read one of Thundyhax posts I really get this image in my head of somebody who smells of pungent, crusted and for some reason vinegary spunk.

This post has been edited by snafu: 18 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

#49 User is offline   TheRobber 

• Cookie Member
  • PipPip

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

View Postsnafu, on 07 October 2013 - 07:34 AM, said:

You know, whenever I read one of Thundyhax posts I really get this image in my head of somebody who smells of pungent, crusted and for some reason vinegary spunk.

Are you implying I am Phil? Trust me, sweets I am far from being Phil. I don't smell either as I bathe daily, sometimes twice it all depends on my OCD. ^_^

#50 User is offline   DrWu 

• The Walrus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:20 AM

This is how I imagine you. Without the skydiving. NSFW.

http://i.imgur.com/Q2zNP.gif

This post has been edited by DrWu: 20 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

#51 User is offline   snafu 

• Sigh. YOU ARE AN E-TOWNIE.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

View PostTheRobber, on 19 October 2013 - 10:53 PM, said:

Are you implying I am Phil?

Don't give a fuck

Trust me

You're too creepy for me to trust. I suspect if left unchecked you'd be one of those horrible female sexual predators

sweets

Get fucked. Creepy as shit.

I am far from being Phil.

No, you're far worse.

I don't

Yes you do.

smell either as I bathe daily

Wonderful.

sometimes twice it all depends on my OCD. ^_^

Exactly. You're fucked up as hell.

Toodles.

This post has been edited by snafu: 20 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

#52 User is offline   TheRobber 

• Cookie Member
  • PipPip

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

View PostDrWu, on 20 October 2013 - 12:20 AM, said:

This is how I imagine you. Without the skydiving. NSFW.

http://i.imgur.com/Q2zNP.gif

For one thing, I am not a nudist. Second, what the bloody heck is NSFW? Sorry I am clueless as when I text someone I don't use the first initial of said word.

View Postsnafu, on 20 October 2013 - 10:05 AM, said:

View PostTheRobber, on 19 October 2013 - 10:53 PM, said:

Are you implying I am Phil?

Don't give a fuck

Trust me

You're too creepy for me to trust. I suspect if left unchecked you'd be one of those horrible female sexual predators

sweets

Get fucked. Creepy as shit.

I am far from being Phil.

No, you're far worse.

I don't

Yes you do.

smell either as I bathe daily

Wonderful.

Toodles.

LOL Is this a reflection of yourself? LOL As for the sexual predator that is a bit far fetched, in my humble opinion. But again I think this is a reflection of yourself. Maybe you should get yourself in check rather then worry about little ol' me. Who is over 6,044 KM from your lovely country. ^_^

This post has been edited by TheRobber: 20 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

#53 User is offline   DrWu 

• The Walrus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

She's figured you out Steve.

#54 User is offline   TheRobber 

• Cookie Member
  • PipPip

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

View PostDrWu, on 20 October 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

She's figured you out Steve.

;) Besides I would rather be a tad bit crazy as normal is highly overrated! Normal people don't understand me, which is fine cause I don't do normal. :P So basically, you are NORMAL!

#55 User is offline   DrWu 

• The Walrus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

You're not crazy, you're just an idiot.

#56 User is offline   Sticky 

• crawling with idiot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

That gif is fucking amazing

#57 User is offline   TheRobber 

• Cookie Member
  • PipPip

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

View PostDrWu, on 20 October 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

You're not crazy, you're just an idiot.

LOL so you too, are letting yourself out of the bag. ^_^ Congrats on your new insight there!

#58 User is offline   TheRobber 

• Cookie Member
  • PipPip

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

View Postsnafu, on 20 October 2013 - 10:05 AM, said:

Okay let me clarify this for you! I take a shower like everyone else in the morning and then sometimes because I either worked where there is sweat or work out in the garden and have dirt on me or any other situation that you can think of where a person would just take a second shower after a long day. I want neither dirt or anything else in my bed, I have to take a second shower so yeah, not so fucked up as you think I am. 8) Just didn't want to go into saying why there was a second shower. :P So I am just a clean freak.

#59 User is offline   Sticky 

• crawling with idiot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:35 PM

WOMAN TAKES TWO SHOWERS IF DIRTY MORE AT ELEVEN

#60 User is offline   Axey 

• Oooooh, nice drums :P
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

Just back from Lanzarote :)