Page 1 of 1

Sad News

#1 User is offline   Earthy 

• Silly Person!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Registered

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:37 PM

I heard some sad news the other day,

[SHITE] well my SHITE kind of died in about 2005/2006 it was replaced by some other [SHITE] known as Sharing Happiness In The Evenings, or some such anti testicle movement, lesbian loving, muff enabling, homoerotic shit.

It would seem even that great clan, the great clan that was [SHITE] has finally after 15 years has ended.

So, so long SHITE thanks for all the memories.

You had some great members, tall, proud, firm and hard members and then some floppy ones... but all of those members had some fun rubbing each other up and down, playing together, touching, hugging, lingering kisses for some... anyways I digress, it would seem its over..

CG: Go anyone.

#2 User is offline   zoiX 

• PipPipPip

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:00 PM

View PostEarthy, on 14 May 2015 - 02:37 PM, said:

I heard some sad news the other day,

[SHITE] well my SHITE kind of died in about 2005/2006 it was replaced by some other [SHITE] known as Sharing Happiness In The Evenings, or some such anti testicle movement, lesbian loving, muff enabling, homoerotic shit.

It would seem even that great clan, the great clan that was [SHITE] has finally after 15 years has ended.

So, so long SHITE thanks for all the memories.

You had some great members, tall, proud, firm and hard members and then some floppy ones... but all of those members had some fun rubbing each other up and down, playing together, touching, hugging, lingering kisses for some... anyways I digress, it would seem its over..

CG: Go anyone.

A funny story!

So I play a lot of GO with my younger brother - if you guys run, frequent, or know of a community server or two let me know!

We decide to load up 1.6 for a wee chuckle with the boys. I go for a smoke, he picks the server, I follow him in. After 10 minutes of playing I see a lot of familiar names on the scoreboard.

"Thick as Thieves" is a server where a good few SHITE clan people have ended up on 1.6. (213.229.90.205:27015) . Odd though that my younger brother led me there completely through coincidence, having not spoken to any of them for a number of years. Not as big a community now I guess.

#3 User is offline   Earthy 

• Silly Person!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:20 PM

why does that name seem familiar Thick as Thieves, urrgh its bugging me now. I met a fair few old faces on TF2 for a while I have been playing GO offline with bots mostly, to old, to slow and to crap to face the public but i wouldnt mind find a relaxed fun filled server to play on if you know any.

Chat soon love and hugs (and with this I dominate the forums again)

#4 User is offline   Jackfrost 

• Hi! I'm Mark Doyle!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 24 June 2015 - 06:26 PM

Someone I know runs a couple CS:GO servers

Dust2 24/7 - 185.38.148.37:27185
Standard Maps - 185.38.148.63:27055

Not exactly a community as such, but I think that's the way its going. The Dust2 server is usually populated and the standard maps has only been up for a couple weeks, but is becoming pretty popular.

Worth a look, can probably help to influence map cycle etc.

#5 User is offline   Fluffs 

• Rob + Nat's Lovechild
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2015 - 10:50 PM

Never got into CS:GO. The whole thing seems such a money magnet, so fast paced and competitive, it lacks the trolling relaxedness of the CS that i grew up with.

Also all these 14 year old kids play it, and now that i am almost as old as earthy was when i was 14 playing cs, i can see why its fucking annoying.

#6 User is offline   Earthy 

• Silly Person!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 October 2015 - 01:25 PM

You was slightly annoying dear boy, "Earthy, Earthy, Earthy" you always wanted to attention.

Its was not pretty.

#7 User is offline   Fluffs 

• Rob + Nat's Lovechild
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2015 - 04:34 AM

View PostEarthy, on 13 October 2015 - 01:25 PM, said:

You was slightly annoying dear boy, "Earthy, Earthy, Earthy" you always wanted to attention.

Its was not pretty.

Aye well, I was an annoying 14 year old what do you expect.

#8 User is offline   Earthy 

• Silly Person!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2015 - 10:46 AM

You wasnt half as bad as some of the kids on COD, I mean all of them, I had to fuck their mums, it was not pretty, mind you single mums are so easy, its a sure sign they put out.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users